Mizzou's announcement means the end of the Big 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardecker

Oct 13, 2007
You can bet that with news that Missouri is looking, Texas and OU will start to explore new conferences. I would not be surprised to see Texas go to the Big 10 and OU go to the SEC dragging little brother OSU behind them.

Kansas will likely be the next team to explore options (possibly ACC).

Where Texas Tech, K-State, Baylor and we will land is anybody's guess.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA

Because if Mizzou leaves we will just add BYU, Lvill, WVU, Cincinnati and go back to 12 and everything will be fine and dandy. Everyone else in the Big 12 besides Mizzou has signed a grant of rights for reportedly 13 years.

You seem to be 100% absolutely and completely out of touch with this whole thing. You might want to pay a little more attention.

Yes13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
You can bet that with news that Missouri is looking, Texas and OU will start to explore new conferences. I would not be surprised to see Texas go to the Big 10 and OU go to the SEC dragging little brother OSU behind them.

Kansas will likely be the next team to explore options (possibly ACC).

Where Texas Tech, K-State, Baylor and we will land is anybody's guess.
I liked you more back when you never posted.

hawkin

Jun 11, 2010
One thing for sure KU will not be playing mizzou in hoops anymore if they leave.

"“I’m not saying it would be bad or won’t be bad (playing once on neutral court). I will say this ... the media is not going to dictate who we play. I’ll dictate who we play as long as I’m coaching here,” Self said. “I have no ill will toward Missouri at all, but to do something at a time that could be so damaging and hurtful to a group, I can’t see us just taking it and forgetting. I think that would be something that’d be talked about with our administration and we’d make a decision that’s best for our place. They are making a decision that’s best for theirs. We’ll make a decision on a schedule that’s best for us."

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2011/oct/04/missouris-leaving-could-signal-end-border-war-bask/

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
There have been a lot of contestants for worst post of the year, this one is in the running.

This. I don't post a lot but I read almost everything and this is right up there.

IowaStateClones

Dec 7, 2009
Stupid.jpg

Reactions: Cyclonepride
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron