Someone catch me up (I've been on vacation)

C

CyBer

So I've been on vacation to Northern Minnesota to go fishing. It was awesome (the girlfriend liked Lake Superior). But anyways, what has been going on with this A&M stuff (short version) and how have we (as big 12 members) responded. Thanks for anyone willing to take the time to catch me up. How was your weekend?

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Your head will explode trying to take all that happened over the weekend in, all at once.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
CPR and the Chiz both missed their old stomping grounds so they swapped jobs. CPR was last heard saying: FU Ames, let's go War Eagle, or something along those sorts.
Since the Chiz is coming back, the mint has been on alert to stamp out more coins.

Reactions: 1 person

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
JP4CY said:
CPR and the Chiz both missed their old stomping grounds so they swapped jobs. CPR was last heard saying: FU Ames, let's go War Eagle, or something along those sorts.
Since the Chiz is coming back, the mint has been on alert to stamp out more coins.

What happened to Dave?

Reactions: 1 person
C

CyBer

This is great as well +rep.

P.S. would someone please tell me whats up for cereal?

C

CyBer

Oh god, why does that one thread have 153 pages. I see when I said "let the meltdown continue" everyone took it to heart.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
This is great as well +rep.

P.S. would someone please tell me whats up for cereal?

Mike-Sosnowski-sugar-frosted-sk.jpg