And 1 Baller Puts Blake Griffin To Shame

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Sorry if this has already been posted. I'm not saying this isn't a difficult dunk, but don't see it being any better than Blake's. Okay... he went through his legs. But the top of this car looks lower than Blake's, and the car looks skinnier and he goes off one foot.

And 1 baller shames Blake Griffin's car dunk

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
This was way better. First off, Griffin didn't jump over the top of the car, he jumped over the hood, which was probably the same height if not lower than this guy's car. For the record, I didn't think Blake Griffin's dunk was that great. I think his in game dunks are more impressive than anything he did in the dunk contest.

Sorry if this has already been posted. I'm not saying this isn't a difficult dunk, but don't see it being any better than Blake's. Okay... he went through his legs. But the top of this car looks lower than Blake's, and the car looks skinnier and he goes off one foot.

AlleyAddict

Jan 19, 2010
Ames
This was way better. First off, Griffin didn't jump over the top of the car, he jumped over the hood, which was probably the same height if not lower than this guy's car. For the record, I didn't think Blake Griffin's dunk was that great. I think his in game dunks are more impressive than anything he did in the dunk contest.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J07M1iCgTLk]YouTube - Nba Sprite Slam Dunk Contest 2011 - Blake Griffin's 360 Dunk[/ame]

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames

That was 10 times better than Blakes. The jump over his car was a simple alley oop and was hyped to be one of the best dunks in the all star game. Blake really disappointed me in the dunk contest - won on name alone.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
That was 10 times better than Blakes. The jump over his car was a simple alley oop and was hyped to be one of the best dunks in the all star game. Blake really disappointed me in the dunk contest - won on name alone.

I agree that Blake probably advanced to the final mainly on hype and name. He could have done much better. His in game dunks are way better. But he did actually out perform the other guy in the final round

Help Support Us

Become a patron