Hard Knocks-Jets

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
Rex Ryan-Man I like this guy. He threw out the F bomb about 15 times in 2 minutes.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Rex Ryan-Man I like this guy. He threw out the F bomb about 15 times in 2 minutes.

yeah, he's pretty entertaining. But he's such a blowhard, though. I have very mixed feelings on him.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
He said that his mom called him last night after it aired and complained about his profanity. He told her that he'd try to clean it up. I thought was pretty funny.

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
New York Jets coach Rex Ryan apologized for 'Hard Knocks' profanity - ESPN New York

Just saw this on espn. I watched it this afternoon, and it was pretty good. All the drama with Revis and the newcomers is fun to watch. Team to beat in the AFC imo.

Don't buy the hype. They'll be good because of their defense is good, but they still have plenty of question marks.

We're talking about an offense that finished in the bottom half of the league in yardage, first downs, and scoring. 2nd to last in passing. Yes, they had a good rushing attack, but they lost a 1400 yard, 14 TD running back in Thomas Jones, and 9 time probowl guard in Al Faneca. There's hope for their replacements, but it's far too early to know how they'll play.

Also, Mark Sanchez is a huge question mark at QB. He might have potential, but he certainly did not set the world on fire, last year.

I think the Jets are a 9-7/10-6 team that makes the playoffs. They'll be a better overall team than last year, but Indy, New England, San Diego still own the AFC.

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I enjoyed the show. Pretty neutral on the Jets. I am willing to bet Rex didn't have to apologize to His Dad.

I bet his dad taught him most of those words

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron