Shuffleboard Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad

Sep 10, 2007
Ankeny, IA
I think i'm in the market for a shuffleboard table, would be in my basement so most I can go is 12 foot long. Rec Room Plus is able to order some nice ones from Champion Shuffleboard, but they cost as much as a nice pool table. Has anyone ever had one on their basement, any advice on where to buy, what to look for, etc.?

Swanson10

Jun 12, 2008
You could try making one yourself. However, it would be a pretty big task.

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
I grew up with one that my parents had.... I bet i didnt even play it 100 times... Very cool but they never played it much either... maybe they did before i came along.... they still have it today...very cool but i would say its not worth it... just get a pool table...

bufante

Nov 27, 2006
DMI
I have one 12 feet, bought it from Scheels (floor model). The same one was on sale at Muellers for 1200, got mine for 500!

It's pretty nice, everyone who comes over plays it and we enjoy it. There is some work you have to do, cleaning, sanding etc. I found some information on care on the internet and I buy my supplies at Rec Room.

If you aren't going to play it a ton, you don't need a Champion, I don't even know the name brand of mine, I have some papers about it somewhere.

Come on over and play a game!

michaelb

Jun 28, 2011
I think i'm in the market for a shuffleboard table, would be in my basement so most I can go is 12 foot long. Rec Room Plus is able to order some nice ones from Champion Shuffleboard, but they cost as much as a nice pool table. Has anyone ever had one on their basement, any advice on where to buy, what to look for, etc.?

First off, I apologizing for replying a bit late to your posting. If you are still in the market for a shuffleboard table you should check out familyleisure.com. If you changed your mind, they do have a wide selection of game tables as well. Personally, I am a fan of shuffleboard. I always seem to gravitate to the table if a bar that I am in has one. Foosball would have to be my second passion. I hope this helps...

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
First off, I apologizing for replying a bit late to your posting. If you are still in the market for a shuffleboard table you should check out familyleisure.com. If you changed your mind, they do have a wide selection of game tables as well. Personally, I am a fan of shuffleboard. I always seem to gravitate to the table if a bar that I am in has one. Foosball would have to be my second passion. I hope this helps...

Nice spam

sunnysideup

Aug 6, 2009
The Metro

Hey Mikey, stop being a ****** and lay off the sales pitch. Also, you still owe me $15 in skins from the last round.

LegacyBilliards

Oct 6, 2011
As Swanson suggested, you can try making one yourself, will be much easier on your pockets. Or you can take help from your neighbourhood carpenter.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Wow, looks like some good deals there at LegacyBilliards. Too bad I blew my entire month's paycheck on discount cell phones and yoga pants. If you could dig this thread up again next month, maybe I will bite.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
Ice hockey is one of the most playable game by children and also played by youth. This game is played on large table that is commonly dictated as shuffleboard table. Now I am very much confused between shuffleboard table and pool table, the space available in my farm house is only for one of the two. So guys please help me which one should I buy, I love both.

So it can be played by both children and youth? Go on..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron