2 tickets to Saturday's game

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I've got two tickets for Saturday's game, I think section 217 row like 17 or something. I don't have them with me at the moment. They aren't great but you should be pretty mobile on Saturday.

I live in Ankeny and I don't want to do the email thing because I've had trouble with that in the past. If I drop them in the mail tomorrow they should get to someplace in the Des Moines area by Saturday with enough time to get to the game I'd think. PM me if interested, they are free.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I've got two tickets for Saturday's game, I think section 217 row like 17 or something. I don't have them with me at the moment. They aren't great but you should be pretty mobile on Saturday.

I live in Ankeny and I don't want to do the email thing because I've had trouble with that in the past. If I drop them in the mail tomorrow they should get to someplace in the Des Moines area by Saturday with enough time to get to the game I'd think. PM me if interested, they are free.

Crappy seats:jimlad:

What kind of trouble with the email thing? We use that all the time and never had a problem.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
The only big problem is that it costs money.

They are gone by the way, thanks,

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron