Christmas Shopping! (better hurry)

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
I just came from Merle Hay Mall, and there was not a single place to park! Many of the people I chatted with are trying to finish their shopping tonight, before heading back to their destinations in the AM due to the incoming weather. I can only imagine what the grocery stores look like. (anyone?)

MBulldog

Dec 19, 2009
Johnston
I went out this afternoon to Merle Hay Mall and a few places in WDM, and everything was packed. I wasn't sure if people were rushing before the storm or if this was just the regular holiday crowd.

Reactions: Psyclone Brian

cyinthesky

Dec 12, 2006
I went out this afternoon to Merle Hay Mall and a few places in WDM, and everything was packed. I wasn't sure if people were rushing before the storm or if this was just the regular holiday crowd.
I wasn't sure either... I was figuring (since it's a Monday) it has to be because of the weather, but I'm sure its a combination of everything. The weather, the Christmas shopping season winding down, rush hour... name it.
:smile:

MBulldog

Dec 19, 2009
Johnston
I wasn't sure either... I was figuring (since it's a Monday) it has to be because of the weather, but I'm sure its a combination of everything. The weather, the Christmas shopping season winding down, rush hour... name it.
:smile:

It was a lot busier than I expected. I thought this afternoon might be like a normal weekend shopping day, but it was much worse than that. The stoplight at 100th & University by Valley West was backed up for at least a block in all directions around 2pm.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron