Zebra Conspiracy

IST8CIVILENGR

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2011
Pittsburg, KS
Ok enough is enough ... The Zebra influence on the calls or no calls against us and not for us are ridiculous! I am not saying that they need to give us or " make up" calls like they do for seemingly every opponent we but they need to call it much more evenly or halfway fair. This goes for both FB and MBB.

Thoughts?

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
Something is going on that is for sure. That catch today was no catch at all in 3 different ways you look at it. Even the announcers are saying we are getting f ed in the a.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
It does seem that when we play southern teams the refs all have Texas accents.

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
The suckitude of the officiating is so bad, it can only be on purpose. I don't care what our record is or what others in the conference say.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
We don't matter enough in football for a conspiracy. We keep ourselves down.

Refs are awful, but not as a conspiracy. They just aren't good at the job.

If they were simply bad at their job we could expect Oklahoma and Texas and Kansas hoops to start loosing lots of games because of blown calls. Let me know when someone scores a 3 pointer on Kansas during a dead ball and we'll talk.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
That was close on the catch, but a blind ref could have seen that hold on the TD run. Not saying there is a conspiracy, but it is pretty odd our opponent has the least penalty yards against them out of all FBS teams.

Reactions: CTTB78

AIBClone

Jan 13, 2011
Grimes
Couple of ways to combat this. Get out of the BIG 12 or be better. They are going to send the **** poor refs to the games that dont matter. The BIG 12 doesnt have the balls to stop the insanity either so that is why I consider that a solution. 3 straight plays of terrible calls is pretty amazing.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Oh there's an agenda against us. Forget the dropped pass/forced out of bounds argument. The no hold and ******** false start call back to back to back were "oh it's just Iowa State it's ok to **** up."

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
There is no conspiracy. I think our fans, and all fans for that matter, have a typical negativity and confirmation bias.

Yeah, when they let Kansas score a 3 during a dead ball, it's just confirmation bias. That happens all the time against KU. Texas would never get a review in their favor if their opponent's receiver clearly went out of bounds then bobbled the ball. You are an ostrich, I'm sure it helps you cope, wish I could delude myself like that.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
If they were simply bad at their job we could expect Oklahoma and Texas and Kansas hoops to start loosing lots of games because of blown calls. Let me know when someone scores a 3 pointer on Kansas during a dead ball and we'll talk.

They protect the very top teams. I've said that plenty of times.
They aren't protecting TCU. Nobody gives a rip about protecting bottom feeders.

Yes13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
At first I thought it was just theyre terrible at their jobs, but theres no way someone can be this bad.

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
Yeah, when they let Kansas score a 3 during a dead ball, it's just confirmation bias. That happens all the time against KU. Texas would never get a review in their favor if their opponent's receiver clearly went out of bounds then bobbled the ball. You are an ostrich, I'm sure it helps you cope, wish I could delude myself like that.

You think refs are colluding to help a 3-6 TCU team (who still has to play Baylor) beat a 1-7 Iowa State team. I think you're doing a fine job of deluding yourself.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
4 bad calls in a row. The "wide receiver was pushed out", the non-call hold that gave them the TD, the false start on ISU's offensive line for not being "set" even though no one was moving, and finally the chop block where the defensive player was running free and NOT engaged by another player. That was about 60-70 yards of missed calls in a 2 minute span.

Not to mention, I'm not eve sure the receiver caught that ball in the first place.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
You think refs are colluding to help a 3-6 TCU team (who still has to play Baylor) beat a 1-7 Iowa State team. I think you're doing a fine job of deluding yourself.

I'm not positive about this game or really any one particular game, I am absolutely positive we have the most overall crooked officiating in American sports unless you could WWE. It's not confirmation bias when Texas gets a yard added to every spot the entire game...the replay on that spot today was correct, the league is fixed that they never reviewed any of Texas spots.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
When the defensive back forces me out of bounds, I'm going to the restroom, hit the concession stand and come back and (supposedly) catch the ball.

Help Support Us

Become a patron