Zach Attack

Kitkat

Apr 10, 2009
Hope you golf fans got to see the Zach attack that occurred during the last nine holes at Colonial today. Zach hit three or four really big puts, each one over 20 feet. Think he is out of his slump now.

San Francisco Cy

Jun 12, 2008
San Francisco
What's a Zach attack?

??

102739-6.jpg

Ficklone02

Apr 11, 2006
City by the Bay
Zach is building a pretty good resume. Read somewhere that Zach & Mickelson are the only two to in the world to have won a pga event every year between 2007 & 2010.

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com
I care, he's an Iowa native the best golfer the states ever produced, and from cr :) so he's a hawk fan, no ones perfect! Don't be so petty, that's why I can't stand most hawk fans.

Go Zach Attack!

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Zach is building a pretty good resume. Read somewhere that Zach & Mickelson are the only two to in the world to have won a pga event every year between 2007 & 2010.

Well 2010 has a long way to go and I bet Eldrick puts his name on that list. Actually, it may happen next week.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
T. Woods won 6 times last year yet flamed out in majors. Look for more of the same except for the winning 6 times part.

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
Why would I care about a Drake grad that's an Iowa fan?

I tend to agree. I get sick of the fact that all the "celebs" from Iowa are all Hawk supporters. I get that they might cheer for the hawks, but they don't even pretend to be neutral during the Iowa/ISU games (MBB, football, etc.)

Seriously, can we name one person that is a big name outside of Iowa that cheers for ISU that didn't coach/play for ISU? All Iowa fans I can think of:

Ashton Kutcher (actually thankful here, they can have him. they just got punk'd)
Zack "Attack" (hey, why not wear a Drake shirt to the ISU/Iowa game? that way you don't really **** anyone off...)
Shawn Johnson (and she actually lived in Des Moines and never attend Iowa!)

I am sorry, I don't live in Iowa anymore so I don't feel I need to support Iowa Fans. If they were even partially neutral I would be all about them, but at least the 3 listed above strike me as typical Iowa fans, only for Iowa, only when they are winning and NEVER for ISU. Can anyone honestly see any of these 3 showing up to an ISU game wearing a ISU jersey?:no:

RoseClone

Oct 18, 2006
I tend to agree. I get sick of the fact that all the "celebs" from Iowa are all Hawk supporters. I get that they might cheer for the hawks, but they don't even pretend to be neutral during the Iowa/ISU games (MBB, football, etc.)

Seriously, can we name one person that is a big name outside of Iowa that cheers for ISU that didn't coach/play for ISU? All Iowa fans I can think of:

Ashton Kutcher (actually thankful here, they can have him. they just got punk'd)
Zack "Attack" (hey, why not wear a Drake shirt to the ISU/Iowa game? that way you don't really **** anyone off...)
Shawn Johnson (and she actually lived in Des Moines and never attend Iowa!)

I am sorry, I don't live in Iowa anymore so I don't feel I need to support Iowa Fans. If they were even partially neutral I would be all about them, but at least the 3 listed above strike me as typical Iowa fans, only for Iowa, only when they are winning and NEVER for ISU. Can anyone honestly see any of these 3 showing up to an ISU game wearing a ISU jersey?:no:
Would that really make you feel better?

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Great to seek Zach doing good, ya he isn't an ISU fan but oh well he represents Cedar Rapids and the state in a first class manner.

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Can anyone honestly see any of these 3 showing up to an ISU game wearing a ISU jersey?:no:

Shawn Johnson was at a Beauty and the Beast in Hilton a few years ago...and no Iowa was not the opponent. I have no clue if she wore a jersey or not.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
Golf without Tiger participating is like having a JV game with no Varsity game. Who cares about the JV besides the parents of the JV players?!

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Golf without Tiger participating is like having a JV game with no Varsity game. Who cares about the JV besides the parents of the JV players?!

Dumb post of the day. Zach just happened to have set the new tournament scoring record at -21. There were plenty of players that were only a few shots back. There was some great golf being played by some highly skilled professional golfers. Tiger is good but he doesn't just show up and dominate a bunch of hackers. In fact... Tiger doesn't dominate as much as some people like to think he does.

How did Tiger do at Quail Hollow? He got embarrassed by a bunch of JV golfers as he couldn't even make the cut. :confused: