We Will Pizza!

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Awesome. Here’s the issue. Honest opinion please. We can sell them to Iowa States concession folks for about $3.50 after pizza, packaging, shipping, etc. Iowa State’s concession vendor wants to charge $13-14! for a personal size pizza. Would that reflect poorly on We Will or understandable that we can’t control end cost?

I would have guessed $10.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Awesome. Here’s the issue. Honest opinion please. We can sell them to Iowa States concession folks for about $3.50 after pizza, packaging, shipping, etc. Iowa State’s concession vendor wants to charge $13-14! for a personal size pizza. Would that reflect poorly on We Will or understandable that we can’t control end cost?
That’s probably a bit much for a personal pan, dang! Wasn’t trying to criticize btw.

Reactions: MJ29 and brentblum

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Sheesh, yeah, wouldn't pay that. And I agree with others, I think most world just put that on We Will and assume you're trying to gouge everybody.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
What is the price on those crappy ones they sell currently at Jack Trice? Whatever those are, add about $3-4 to the price and I'd pay it.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
We would understand it. But us CF lifers are obviously quite a bit more intelligent than the rest of the fan base.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Sheesh, yeah, wouldn't pay that. And I agree with others, I think most world just put that on We Will and assume you're trying to gouge everybody.
Maybe then people would see it, look up what "WeWill" is and gain more members? Nope people would probably just complain and wonder what WeWill pizza is.

Last edited:

JK4ISU

Dec 5, 2022
Ames
All concessions are way over-priced, $5 for a bottle of water! Also, I think that most people would consider it a donation event like buying Girl Scout cookies. I think that most people would think that We Will is getting a bigger share of the revenue though. I’d try it. If it is not successful, it seems unlikely to give you much bad PR. If it is successful, you may be able to negotiate a bigger slice of the pie!

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
All concessions are way over-priced, $5 for a bottle of water! Also, I think that most people would consider it a donation event like buying Girl Scout cookies. I think that most people would think that We Will is getting a bigger share of the revenue though. I’d try it. If it is not successful, it seems unlikely to give you much bad PR. If it is successful, you may be able to negotiate a bigger slice of the pie!
yeah good luck with negotiating that lol......but worth a shot. The answer is always no if you don't ask.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
How much are the regular pizzas in stores? I don’t have an option near me so no idea but you can’t go over double that price no matter what.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
How much are the regular pizzas in stores? I don’t have an option near me so no idea but you can’t go over double that price no matter what.
10-12 dollars, for a 12"(?) Pizza , pretty good though. I pick some up when I'm in Ames or the DM metro

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Go by this I might be misremembering
Yeah I believe it was under $10 all 3 times I bought a bunch. Interesting because I've seen people say $12 plus tax for Ames Lager but in Adel they are $10.99 a 6 pack. Either way.....I'm buying

Reactions: NWICY

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
I stand corrected, Adel liquor store has 6 pack Ames Lager for $9.99. Interesting differences here

Reactions: NWICY

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
Why does the AD continue to work with Levy if that is the type of gouging they want to do. They don’t even staff half the stands and the execution is abysmal. There has to be a more cost effective way to do concessions.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006

Arthur-Blank-sidebar-Mercedes-Benz-Stadium-concession-sign_Getty.ashx

Super Bowl (!!!) concession prices in Atlanta

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006

Help Support Us

Become a patron