We Just Went...

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
tcu.cheerleader.16909103.jpg

The little bit of pudge makes the navel look all the cuter.

Yes sir it does. She looks amazing.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
When you get older like me, you expect the 20yr old ladies to be pudge free :)

See, I have this "plain clothes" rule when it comes to cheerleaders. If they were in just regular clothes would they looks good? In her case, she would. She passes. I do this so I don't hold cheerleaders/dances to a higher standard than I do the chicks in the bar. It's really a science.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
The plain clothes rule is what made me realize the chicks in Iowa City aren't really that hot. Bunch of decent looking girls wearing a bunch of make up and skanky outfits.

Not there's anything wrong with that, of course.

Reactions: CyDude16

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
That's CF for you, too many posters with hot wives/girlfriends. Either they are blinded by love or just full of ****. Also I agree with Al, I would like a little pudge over an exposed rib cage any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Yep, its hilarious. In reality, every single man I've ever known would nail any remotely attractive woman they could, given the opportunity (and plenty of unattractive women when you add alcohol to the mix). Why? Because we are men, that's what we do!

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Yep, its hilarious. In reality, every single man I've ever known would nail any remotely attractive woman they could, given the opportunity (and plenty of unattractive women when you add alcohol to the mix). Why? Because we are men, that's what we do!

That is what I'm saying. Life is too short to have some ridiculous standards. My standards? Just have all four limbs. Nothing against people with amputations, it's just not my thing.

If she ain't pretty... well **** it, just don't tell anyone.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
That is what I'm saying. Life is too short to have some ridiculous standards. My standards? Just have all four limbs. Nothing against people with amputations, it's just not my thing.

If she ain't pretty... well **** it, just don't tell anyone.

Yep, women are like pizza. Even when its bad, its still good (remember HomeTeam?). The least attractive woman I ever hooked up with? Yep, it was awesome!

4Cyclones

Sep 10, 2009
Ankeny
Yep, women are like pizza. Even when its bad, its still good (remember HomeTeam?). The least attractive woman I ever hooked up with? Yep, it was awesome!

This thread is becoming one of my top 5, probably top 3 between the quotes AND pics.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
rbrook said:
That's because the less attractive women appreciate it more. At least that is what I have been told.

And they try harder.

Cydwinder

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 9, 2010
London, UK
The plain clothes rule is what made me realize the chicks in Iowa City aren't really that hot. Bunch of decent looking girls wearing a bunch of make up and skanky outfits.

Not there's anything wrong with that, of course.
Only if they aren't wearing yoga pants!:jimlad:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron