Useful products thread

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I mean…. yeah. But from what I’m getting from you. A pocketknife that I wiped off today’s earlier kill is all I need. My kitchen is going to become much more efficient
Cleaning a pizza cutter is terrible on its own and cleaning one with this design is nightmarish.

Plus how do you sharpen it? By slicing your fingers off. Knives are vastly superior

1715273485248.jpeg

Reactions: Jer

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
I have a potato ricer that is amazing for mashed potatoes. I use it 3 or 4 times a month, saves a ton of time but definitely kind of stupid.

BoomerClone

Oct 27, 2010
North Carolina
Cleaning a pizza cutter is terrible on its own and cleaning one with this design is nightmarish.

Plus how do you sharpen it? By slicing your fingers off. Knives are vastly superior

View attachment 128930
I don’t think I’ve ever actually thought about sharpening a pizza cutter. I guess if it ever starts to not cut pizza I’ll just pay the $6 to buy a new one.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston

View attachment 128930

I've never sharpened a knife in my life. Also never sharpened a pizza cutter, because you don't need to.. my 10+ year old unit slices thru pizza just fine, without tearing cheese/dough like using a knife with similar effort does.

Unless you have an expensive and/or very large knife that you sharpen regularly, there's zero argument that it's just as easy to use a knife to cut a pizza. You're trying too hard to sound edgy here.

• Winner
Reactions: jctisu

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Sorry if "TMI" but I had been breaking out from just about every major brand of deodorant and even developing skin tags from them. I explored maybe 6 brands of "all natural" deodorant and most of them didn't work at all and some irritated my skin just as much.

I found this salt crystal thing below that works amazingly well for 24 hours and one bar lasted me five years so it also probably saved me at least $50 maybe more like $100. Because it's mostly salt it does dissolve after 24 hours on the rare day one might skip a shower but as long as I use it every day it's just as effective as any typical mainstream deodorant.

818r7T+5vKL.jpg
Same, but switched to Dove for men 0% aluminum, and that seems to be working nicely.

BoomerClone

Oct 27, 2010
North Carolina
I've never sharpened a knife in my life. Also never sharpened a pizza cutter, because you don't need to.. my 10+ year old unit slices thru pizza just fine, without tearing cheese/dough like using a knife with similar effort does.

Unless you have an expensive and/or very large knife that you sharpen regularly, there's zero argument that it's just as easy to use a knife to cut a pizza. You're trying too hard to sound edgy here.
Ha. I tried to remember all the times I bought a pizza cutter. I litterly think it’s once. In my entire 45 year old life. I don’t think we need to worry about sharpening them and it’s much easier than using a damn kitchen knife

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL

You have NEVER sharpened a knife? Your knives are dull beyond belief and you should know dull knives are more dangerous than super sharp ones. Not even remotely trolling on that.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron