Tom Brady Roast

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Not sure I've seen a roast that I enjoyed. Just not my thing, I guess (even though me and my golfing buddies like nothing better than finding ways to ridicule each other). Maybe it's because it's like you're watching people do that to someone you really don't know, so you're not really aware of the inside jokes?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Not sure I've seen a roast that I enjoyed. Just not my thing, I guess (even though me and my golfing buddies like nothing better than finding ways to ridicule each other). Maybe it's because it's like you're watching people do that to someone you really don't know, so you're not really aware of the inside jokes?

I like them in some ways but for me it seems like many of the speakers don't know the roastee that well and some of it gets really cringe as some of them just keep lambasting someone like it's their place to do it.

Jimmy Kimmel continuing to dig into Robert Downey Jr. at the Oscars when it was pretty clear how unneeded it was was just not fun.

Norm McDonald is still the champ with his roast of the roast and trolling everyone and Bob Saget knowing full well what he was doing.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I like them in some ways but for me it seems like many of the speakers don't know the roastee that well and some of it gets really cringe as some of them just keep lambasting someone like it's their place to do it.

Jimmy Kimmel continuing to dig into Robert Downey Jr. at the Oscars when it was pretty clear how unneeded it was was just not fun.

Norm McDonald is still the champ with his roast of the roast and trolling everyone and Bob Saget knowing full well what he was doing.
I think that is part of it. You can feel the difference between them getting roasted by someone who is a good friend and someone that is not.