Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
Ok Jan, I mean Dan Whatever it takes for you to make it through the night.

That’s literally how gambling works. Numbers move all the time. Who are you to say he didn’t get it that number?

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
I believe the WNBA, her sponsors, and even the fans simply have too much invested in Clark for her to fail. Sort of like a bank being too big to fail.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: NWICY and cyputz

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Here's the thing you're missing whether you know much about women's basketball beyond or not: Clark is being promoted as a generational player, perhaps the best ever to play the game. If she's not Jordan or Curry of the women's game and simply "gets better" and is a good women's player, then she's a colossal bust. Indiana didn't draft her #1 to be a "good" player; they drafted her #1 to be the team's most important player for X years to come. And she certainly is not that now and isn't going to be that for awhile - if ever.

That was my point talking about rookie seasons of nba legends over past 40 years.

No rookie actually was MVP, but the two who actually are the greatest two players in NBA history are the only two who did put up MVP caliber numbers as rookies and it wasn’t absurd to think they may have been best in the world even as a rookie.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
And who are you simping for him?

My comment was not directed at his inane gambling chatter.

Perhaps, not being omniscient, you lack background knowledge in the premises of our interaction. I'm sure that wouldn't occur to you.

Without knowing anything about you or that other guy, or the "premises of your interaction", you sound like a pompous a-hole.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
That’s literally how gambling works. Numbers move all the time. Who are you to say he didn’t get it that number?

I got in at 19.5. I lost, she scored 20. I have at least five apps to choose from, but I was running around and just grabbed one. Lines not only move, but each app can have a different line. End of discussion.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
The person I both feel sorry for and admire is the best player in that game, Breanna Stewart. Reading about her abuse, it seems like basketball helped get her through it.
I know nothing about her other than she’s really good at basketball. Sounds too depressing for me to look into so good for her for overcoming it.

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
I got in at 19.5. I lost, she scored 20. I have at least five apps to choose from, but I was running around and just grabbed one. Lines not only move, but each app can have a different line. End of discussion.
I wasn’t responding to you or your bet so I’m not sure why you are telling me how sports gambling works.

Help Support Us

Become a patron