Help: Thumbs viewing causing issues

kucyclone

Jan 16, 2008
Seattle
This isn't a huge issue, but it seems like something that would be an easy fix. I'm not sure how to describe this very well, but I'll try. Here's a screenshot of what I'm looking at.

attachment.php

So when I mouse over the number of thumbs a post has, in order to see who has liked a post, scrollbars appear on the right side and bottom of post, but they sort of appear and reappear, multiple times a second, causing a sort of vibrating effect for the post, and not allowing me to view who has liked a post.

It's happening on both Chrome and Firefox, so I assume I'm not the only one with this issue, though the vibration part I mentioned (the scrollbars appearing and disappearing quickly) is more pronounced on Chrome. Let me know if you need any other info from me.

Attachments

• cf thumb bug.png
    cf thumb bug.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 227

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I think a number of us are getting this.

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
For a few weeks now, when I try to manage the dimensions of an image like this (like, make smaller)

attachment.php

by hitting "Go Advanced", I get this message at the top of the new screen :

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 23 in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 481

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• foghorn.jpg
    foghorn.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 156

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Report back and let me know if the scroll bar issue is now fixed.