The Life of Pablo

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
If he was really $53 million in debt he would have filed for bankruptcy a long time ago.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
TPAB>>>>TLOB.

Also, what kid of idiot who's 53 million in the hole doesn't release their **** to itunes or Spotify. What a moron.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Kanye West is massively insulting to real designers. Imagine somebody showing up at your job some day, not having any clue what they are doing in the industry, demanding they be put in charge because they used to be a good rapper, then completely flipping out when they very understandably aren't allowed to take over your company.

exCYtement

Feb 28, 2011
Ames
Am I the only one who loved 808's and Heartbreak. I have been a big Kanye fan for a while and that's my favorite album. Seems to be overlooked because of how different it is from his other work..

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
Am I the only one who loved 808's and Heartbreak. I have been a big Kanye fan for a while and that's my favorite album. Seems to be overlooked because of how different it is from his other work..

I liked Love Lockdown

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Why would I pay $9.99 a month to listen to the life of pablo when I can download it for free.
That's exactly what I did. Signed up for free month on Tidal to listen early, waited for some quality torrents and snatched that thing up. Sorry 'Ye, but I don't give a **** if you're 53M in the hole (he's not). Creating some earth-toned street inspired clothes isn't going to change the world, so I don't feel one bit of sorrow if he's lost any money.

As for the album: There are some awesome songs I absolutely love, and there are some cringeworthy songs I'll probably uncheck from iTunes so I don't have to listen to them. Maybe I'm starting to get old, but I feel like Randy when he becomes Steamy Ray Vaughn. A lot of the stuff on here just sounds like fart noises.

01. Ultra Light Beams - freaking excellent
02. Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1 - I checked out at bleached *******
03. Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 2 - much better
04. Famous - I like it but...really?
05. Feedback - Really like it
06. Low Lights - waste of time
07. Highlights - meh
08. Freestyle 4 - meh
09. I Miss the Old Kanye - don't we all
10. Waves - fart noises
11. FML - the best song on the album
12. Real Friends - awesome
13. Wolves - It's like listening to a great song while farts are played in the background
14. Silver Surfer Intermission - here, lets fill up some space with farts
15. 30 Hours - 1st half is excellent, then there is 2.5 minutes of diarrhea
16. No More Parties in L.A. - awesome
17. FACTS - better than the one he released earlier
18. Fade - I actually like this one a lot. It's like listening to your own fart, it's kind of enjoyable even though a lot of people hate it.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
So, he SOUNDS like a genius...

“I just feel rich people are always too cool to ask for help trying to impress each other at dinner parties,” West began in a series of tweets. He continued, “Yes I am personally rich and I can buy furs and houses for my family… but I need access to more money in order to bring more beautiful ideas to the world.”
The rapper went on to say, “If I spent my money on my ideas I could not afford to take care of my family… Also for anyone that has money they know the first rule is to use other people’s money.” West added, “I am of service to the world with my art and I just want to serve more… I know I confuse you guys sometimes but please bare with me… This is a God dream.” These tweets are just a few of the highlights from West’s most recent Twitter rant.

atlantacyclone

Sep 29, 2007
Fontvieille Monaco
Please tell me that this entire thread is some kind of sick joke... How could anyone support this guy in any way? What are we dealing with here in Cyclone Nation?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron