Survivor 46

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
Believe so and this one maybe most incredible. Venus had to know votes would be Q or her. I'd rather waste an idol than go home with it in my pocket.

I get the other previous idols going home in eliminated pockets as they were blindsides, however Venus was a major idiot being on/near the bottom most episodes and should have known she was a target, however she was looking ahead to next week rather than the present.

Really, the last three idol votes used Q as the smokescreen and got out a different player.

Maria and Charlie are the only deserving winners. I like Q, however the chaos he created a few episodes ago sunk his chances.

• Agree
Reactions: MeanDean

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I get the other previous idols going home in eliminated pockets as they were blindsides, however Venus was a major idiot being on/near the bottom most episodes and should have known she was a target, however she was looking ahead to next week rather than the present.

Really, the last three idol votes used Q as the smokescreen and got out a different player.

Maria and Charlie are the only deserving winners. I like Q, however the chaos he created a few episodes ago sunk his chances.
Venus seemed really unaware though of her standing. She thought she was running the show. So i get why she didn't use it since she thought she was the one in charge. She will watch and figure out she was a pawn soon enough.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
SOOOO glad to see little miss ItsAllAboutMe go home!

Just curious if anyone else watches Amazing Race? We do a schoolyard pic for Survivor (Charlie, Q & Kenzie are mine) and Amazing Race, where Ricky & Cesar and Rod & Leticia are mine. Right now, though, we're both rooting for Ricky & Cesar...they are just so fun to watch.
I do. I was rooting for the fire ladies because they're from Wisconsin. I couldn't believe they didn't finish last after struggling with that Rebus puzzle. I didn't know at first this season was filmed prior to the last one.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Did anyone else think the edit was crap? It really seemed like it was down to a Charlie's choice between Venus and Q in the edit, then when the votes came in: Nope, they split the vote between Venus and Kenzie, with only Venus voting for Q. They did it in such a way that Kenzie was going and Venus and Kenzie were too dumb to even team up. It's beyond dumb to watch a completely different narrative vs. the one that played out.

And finally.
Venus: I'm not going to tell anyone about this ever.

15 minutes later, Venus to Charlie: I'm not going to tell you what we (I) have, but it's good and I can guarantee you we're going to Final 4 (wink, wink).

WTF?

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
In boot camp I didn't poop for two weeks and I was eating like a hog.
For the record the non pooping thing is from a shock to your body more than not eating food. It happens to most people in boot camp. This lady assume is not pooping not because of food, it's because her body is shocked. Same reason women lose their period when this type of switch happens. Even if you don't poop solid, you will poop liquid if you quit eating.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
This is going down as one of the dumbest casts ever with the non-use of idols this late in the game. The ones that need to make moves to stay in the game and build a resume like Liz and Kensie are just following the lead still.. Q was the right vote this week IMO not Venus. No one respects either really but Q is still a challenge threat and quietly is building a resume avoiding the votes lately. He's a snake lying in the grass if they dont take him out next. Maria and Charlie are the chess players, the others I'm not even.sure they are playing checkers at this point, maybe go fish?

I get why Venus wanted to wait another week to use the idol but you've seen others go home with them even if they didn't know you had it you have to know you are vulnerable. Kensie and Liz just caved too with their vote, Venus was a necessary person for them to be able to do any votes going forward if they want to get Maria or Charlie out.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
It's going to he hilarious if final 3 doesn't include Maria or Charlie. None of the others have huge game moves they have made.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron