Survivor 46

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
There are only two people playing smart games right now and I think we all know which two. Luckily one of them is good at challenges and has won the last two and the other is coming up with some good plans. Keeping Q is a no brainer. Nobody is gonna vote for him to win. Last night was smart.

BTW that freak out was stupid. She voted for Q to go home and then expected him to take her on a date because she like applebees. WTF was that.
Yeah that'll live forever. Very uncomfortable and kind of pathetic when she was literally begging Q to pick her. I'm actually glad Q wasn't swayed... "yeah, you voted me out last night and now want me to reward you? Sorry." I do feel bad that she is so limited in what she can eat due to allergies, but it's Survivor, she had to know going in this would very likely become an issue for her.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Yeah that'll live forever. Very uncomfortable and kind of pathetic when she was literally begging Q to pick her. I'm actually glad Q wasn't swayed... "yeah, you voted me out last night and now want me to reward you? Sorry." I do feel bad that she is so limited in what she can eat due to allergies, but it's Survivor, she had to know going in this would very likely become an issue for her.

If I was on Survivor I would have done the same thing as Q. You see someone breaking down, you let them break down.

cy4life94

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2012
Cedar Rapids
I hate how soft a lot of these players have gotten. Q absolutely did the right thing gameplay-wise.
I’m not sure if he did or not. I think the only person he possibly has a chance to beat is Venus and I think if he would have chosen Liz, that would have potentially gotten him some votes at the end. Now everyone continues to think he’s just a cold hearted jerk. Although that is still part of the reason they are keeping him around.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
I’m not sure if he did or not. I think the only person he possibly has a chance to beat is Venus and I think if he would have chosen Liz, that would have potentially gotten him some votes at the end. Now everyone continues to think he’s just a cold hearted jerk. Although that is still part of the reason they are keeping him around.

Choosing Liz wouldn’t do anything for his game. He’s too far gone I think. In my opinion, the only way was to keep his alliance together, which is toast now too

cy4life94

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2012
Cedar Rapids
Gross. IMO only deserving ones left are Maria and Charlie. One of them needs to make final 3 for the love of the survivor gods.
I agree. But if anyone left is thinking, they know Charlie needs to go next time he loses an immunity challenge. Maria is definitely the next hot name to go with Kenzie maybe being a distant 3rd and it’s not like either of those two can win immunity challenges to get them to the end.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Imagine a world where the final 4 is Q, Venus, Liz, and Ben which I don’t think is that crazy. Who really deserves to win it out of those four?

Granted I’m not a bitter juror, but to me, it’s easily Q out of that quartet. There something to said for a guy who continues to be the top 2 in votes, but still hangs on till the next day. However, Q is getting far enough in the game where people want to take him to end because they know the jury won’t vote for him, so he probably won’t be getting the votes farther in the game he gets. But pair Q with those other three, and I think he stands a chance of winning.

Reactions: Drew0311

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
The number of blindsides going home with an idol in their pocket is amazing. If I was Tiff I would have played it thinking Q might do something crazy like play his shot in the dark and be safe. Like I have said a few times already, this cast just doesn't play the game of Survivor well. Maria and Charlie are playing chess while everyone else has been playing checkers or not really playing a game at all.

Q is an ass. I look at the reward with a different angle on this one though... why didn't Maria or Kenzie give up their spot for Liz? That would have her in your pocket for votes the rest of the way and another bold move to win some jury votes possibly. At some point being a decent human being even if you don't care for the person still plays well in Survivor.

Maria Charlie and Kenzie are the ones with best chances to win right now I think. Kenzie will have to get Maria and Charlie out with some good moves to do it but she has played a good social game which can never be underestimated latley. No one likes Q or Venus and Liz wants to play a bold game but keeps getting her plans ruined so no one really respects her gameplay. Ben is just there and not really being strategic nor a challenge threat.

cy4life94

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2012
Cedar Rapids
The number of blindsides going home with an idol in their pocket is amazing. If I was Tiff I would have played it thinking Q might do something crazy like play his shot in the dark and be safe. Like I have said a few times already, this cast just doesn't play the game of Survivor well. Maria and Charlie are playing chess while everyone else has been playing checkers or not really playing a game at all.

Q is an ass. I look at the reward with a different angle on this one though... why didn't Maria or Kenzie give up their spot for Liz? That would have her in your pocket for votes the rest of the way and another bold move to win some jury votes possibly. At some point being a decent human being even if you don't care for the person still plays well in Survivor.

Maria Charlie and Kenzie are the ones with best chances to win right now I think. Kenzie will have to get Maria and Charlie out with some good moves to do it but she has played a good social game which can never be underestimated latley. No one likes Q or Venus and Liz wants to play a bold game but keeps getting her plans ruined so no one really respects her gameplay. Ben is just there and not really being strategic nor a challenge threat.
The only problem I have with Charlie and Maria’s game is they have no meat shields left. You have to believe that everyone understands those are the top two left and they have to go. If they can some how manage to keep Ben as their number and Maria’s move to reach out to Q keeps him with them, then they are masterminds.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Also at the reward I had to laugh that they gorged on all the other items that no one saved room for their burgers.
Then they had to nerve to tell everyone that when they got back, lol. You could almost see the steam coming out of Liz's ears as she sat there and listened.

At this point Liz Venus and Ben need to pull in Q or Kenzie on the next vote and get Charlie or Maria out else they are toast and have no shot at winning. It's do or die time for their game now, make a big move and stay in the game or just be present like they have so far and be someone that gets taken to the end because no one will respect their game enough to vote them the winner.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I'm not sure anyone has become as unlikable to me in 3 minutes of show time as Liz did during that tantrum. You knew the deal when you signed up for the show. There's zero chance she would have taken Q on the reward if she won. You're not owed anything.

And I hate that they were given another chance for rice right after that.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I'm not sure anyone has become as unlikable to me in 3 minutes of show time as Liz did during that tantrum. You knew the deal when you signed up for the show. There's zero chance she would have taken Q on the reward if she won. You're not owed anything.

And I hate that they were given another chance for rice right after that.
Honestly, I get throwing a tantrum when you're hungry. But it was over ******* Applebee's. I mean come on.

jspeels

May 14, 2022

According to post game interview from Tiffany, both Maria and Kenzie wanted to give there spot to Liz, Q said NO, he wouldn’t allow them to give it up cause “he chose them!” So….another BS thing from him! Tiff didn’t understand why it wasn’t shown.

• Wow
Reactions: CYdTracked

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Honestly, I get throwing a tantrum when you're hungry. But it was over ******* Applebee's. I mean come on.

Have you ever heard of the manatee-mermaid theory? It’s kind of the same idea, but with food.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
According to post game interview from Tiffany, both Maria and Kenzie wanted to give there spot to Liz, Q said NO, he wouldn’t allow them to give it up cause “he chose them!” So….another BS thing from him! Tiff didn’t understand why it wasn’t shown.

A clip from show that was also cut was them getting tree mail hinting at a food reward and clip of Liz at water hole asking/begging to be chosen.

Help Support Us

Become a patron