Spring Semester Finals

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
So a few friends and I that graduated this weekend were debating at which point you are considered a grad. I walked and know that I am not in danger of failing so I consider myself a grad now. Another friend says when he gets his grades, and another when they get their diploma. None of us are in danger of not getting the diploma.

Thoughts?

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
So a few friends and I that graduated this weekend were debating at which point you are considered a grad. I walked and know that I am not in danger of failing so I consider myself a grad now. Another friend says when he gets his grades, and another when they get their diploma. None of us are in danger of not getting the diploma.

Thoughts?
When you finish your last final.

purify

Apr 1, 2010
St. Joseph, MO

Thoughts?

when you get your grades.

I have friends who are in danger of not passing, and that seems so nerve racking. I'm fine, I know I got A's in 2 of my classes, and just need to pass 1 of my other 2 to graduate. I think I'll get a B+/B in one, A- in the other, so it would have to be catastrophic final for me to not get my diploma.