SPRING FOOTBALL: Joel Lanning's a linebacker, but he can still find the end zone

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Looking at that picture, have he and Willie still not figured out who gets #7? Haha

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
We're there any big offense plays?

Park to Lanning for a TD. :)

Sounds like some of the starters didn't play, which is fine. Youth improving is going to be the difference maker between another 3 win season season or a 6 win season. I don't care about the schedule and I'm not saying the team's going to be good...6 wins just shouldn't be so far out of reach.

I want to know this culture change is real.

CYKXBUT

Jul 21, 2006
Noland didn't play. Were they just protecting him from the old injury or did he have a new injury?

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Noland didn't play. Were they just protecting him from the old injury or did he have a new injury?
From what I saw quite a few key players didn't play. It was very vanilla and a lot of players played who normally wouldn't see time

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
We're there any big offense plays?

Carson Epps caught a Park pass for 35ish yards that was a fairly impressive catch. Mike Warren had a moderately impressive looking run for about 20 or so yards where he bounced off one of his own guys for what looked like a loss and then reversed directions and found the end zone.

Park threw a perfect would-be TD pass to some guy who dropped it and then slipped and ran into the fence. :eek:

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Carson Epps caught a Park pass for 35ish yards that was a fairly impressive catch. Mike Warren had a moderately impressive looking run for about 20 or so yards where he bounced off one of his own guys for what looked like a loss and then reversed directions and found the end zone.

Park threw a perfect would-be TD pass to some guy who dropped it and then slipped and ran into the fence. :eek:
Amechie Walker.

Help Support Us

Become a patron