Season tickets?

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
Does anyone know when they are going to be shipping out our season tickets for this year?

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
Does anyone know when they are going to be shipping out our season tickets for this year?

This response is directly from the ISU ticket office, "Tickets will be mailed out around 2 or 3 weeks before the first game."

getcloned

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2008
This will be my 3rd season with MBB season tickets. Until tickets arrive in the mail is there any way to find out if seat change requests were honored? Can't remember from previous years and can't find anything on cyclones.com account page.

Thanks for any info.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I heard that physical tickets won't be mailed out this year to save money on printing physical tickets.

CyFan03

Jun 5, 2010
Ames
This will be my 3rd season with MBB season tickets. Until tickets arrive in the mail is there any way to find out if seat change requests were honored? Can't remember from previous years and can't find anything on cyclones.com account page.

Thanks for any info.

Unless you moved up to a $5K donation or higher, your request most likely won't get granted. I give quite a bit more than the section I'm in, and wasn't able to move anywhere closer.

Spoke with ticket office today and tickets will start mailing next week.

Cyclonefan710

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2012

Thanks for any info.

No request from gold level down were met. You have a small chance if you are at the captains level.

zmanzbo

Apr 11, 2006
Got my season tickets in the mail today! I like the different pics on each ticket.

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
Today is the deadline for season ticket holders to renew. I've been seeing reminders from the athletics program to make sure everyone has, does anyone have a feel for how many are being renewed? Selfishly, I'm hoping there are a few openings so I can finally get my 4 seats moved together.