***SDSU & NDSU Duals Thread***

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
Wrestling is back this weekend! ISU is headed out west to open up the season against a Chris Bono and Jon Reader coached South Dakota State on Friday and then will head North for a Sunday dual against NDSU in Fargo. We'll probably have a few guys wrestling in the Daktronics Open at SDSU on Saturday as well but the registration list isn't public yet.

Here's ISU's preview

HGoat

Dec 18, 2014
Denver, Colorado
I thought Colston was better than that.

With Spoon getting upset and our backup at Hwt, it is really not looking good. Yikes is right

Boxer007

Aug 15, 2012
I'm not sure that mean he's red shirting. To be honest how we juggle our lineup sometimes it's hard to tell the purpose.

Hate starting the year like this. We have traditionally started slow like Lelund and we end up with bad seeds end of year. Not doing ourselves any favors.

cloneswereall

Aug 12, 2010
I'm not hitting the panic button, since when I checked twitter I was amazed at the number of names being thrown around that I had no idea who they were. "Wait, who's wearing the cardinal and gold in this match?" has been a common question of mine.

Land Shark

Apr 6, 2006
Wrestling is back this weekend! ISU is headed out west to open up the season against a Chris Bono and Jon Reader coached South Dakota State on Friday and then will head North for a Sunday dual against NDSU in Fargo. We'll probably have a few guys wrestling in the Daktronics Open at SDSU on Saturday as well but the registration list isn't public yet.

Here's ISU's preview
lots of season left but that could be argued as one of the worst losses in the history of Cyclone Wrestling. Don't wish to be dramatic but that was just embarrassing, unacceptable and discouraging. I hope in 4 months that I am looking back at how much I overreacted and laughing because we are having a great year. Damn

Reactions: PD2

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
lots of season left but that could be argued as one of the worst losses in the history of Cyclone Wrestling. Don't wish to be dramatic but that was just embarrassing, unacceptable and discouraging. I hope in 4 months that I am looking back at how much I overreacted and laughing because we are having a great year. Damn

Maybe a little dramatic.

HGoat

Dec 18, 2014
Denver, Colorado
You can name a worse loss than this? I guess we did lose to Army, Boston U and ODU back in KJ's second year

At least those duals were close. Tonight we lost 7 of 10 matches, giving up bonus in 4 of those 7. In the matches we did win, Larson was the only one i felt was the agressor for the entire match. This is against SDSU..

I know we were missing a couple of starters but it shouldn't be as ugly as it was against SDSU if we were wrestling all backups.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron