It's the hair....

Fletch.jpg

Reactions: cyhiphopp

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Self & KU visiting Juiston today.....NOoooooo
(I hate myself for rooting for Kansas at times- go get your next 5-star, grrrr)

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Self & KU visiting Juiston today.....NOoooooo
(I hate myself for rooting for Kansas at times- go get your next 5-star, grrrr)

I was just about to post this as well. Doesn't really seem like the player they need for next year considering they will have frontcourt depth and they really need guards for next year.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
I was just about to post this as well. Doesn't really seem like the player they need for next year considering they will have frontcourt depth and they really need guards for next year.

I sort of forgotten who they have for frontcourt depth. Bragg, lightfoot, and the stud freshman who was hurt this year. Anyone else? Why do I get the feeling that they are going after guys that we were already very hot after? Of course, this is the Midwest, it's not like they're going to overlook anyone. I suppose on the bright side, if KU is interested, then we know we're going after the right guys

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
I sort of forgotten who they have for frontcourt depth. Bragg, lightfoot, and the stud freshman who was hurt this year. Anyone else? Why do I get the feeling that they are going after guys that we were already very hot after? Of course, this is the Midwest, it's not like they're going to overlook anyone. I suppose on the bright side, if KU is interested, then we know we're going after the right guys

They have Billy Preston coming, 5 star PF and Coleby has been looking better for them lately and finally recovering from his injury. Yeah there aren't too many really good JUCO guys so it isn't surprising they are looking at two of the top jucos in Lake and Juiston. I thought I also read that Preston is a qualifying risk so could be a backup plan.