Random Thoughts 18: The Year of Fire

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Son wanted to try out the tailgate griddle so he made Philly cheesesteaks (well I cut every and organized it) and now just kicking back with a little banana whiskey.

I feel like @NWICY, but without any of the women knocking in the door.

IMG_1523.jpeg

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Reminds me of those profound words by that great musical lyricist,

You know when I drink alone, I prefer to be by myself.

I mean, whoever would have came to that conclusion?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Pretty good day, work went well, good lunch, got home helped a neighbor for a quick minute, then got the yard mowed, leftover pizza for supper with chocolate ice cream with walnuts and bananas (must be healthy with fruits and nuts;)

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Pretty good day, work went well, good lunch, got home helped a neighbor for a quick minute, then got the yard mowed, leftover pizza for supper with chocolate ice cream with walnuts and bananas (must be healthy with fruits and nuts;)
You’re darn right it’s healthy if it has bananas. I can feel myself getting healthier drinking this banana whiskey.

Although I did start with a margarita for cinco de mayo

Reactions: jcyclonee and NWICY

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
My nephew is getting married, she has family in Vietnam so they are talking about a ceremony there and one in the US. It wouldn't be until about Oct '25 so I have time to consider making the trip.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
My nephew is getting married, she has family in Vietnam so they are talking about a ceremony there and one in the US. It wouldn't be until about Oct '25 so I have time to consider making the trip.
Do it! My cousin went there about 10 years ago, said the countryside is absolutely beautiful. The big cities, maybe not so much...

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Reminds me of those profound words by that great musical lyricist,

You know when I drink alone, I prefer to be by myself.

I mean, whoever would have came to that conclusion?

Not really alone though, was drinking with his good buddy Weiser, his pal Jack Daniel's (and his partner Jimmy Beam), pal Johnny Walker (and his brothers Black and Red).

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Looks like I will not be attending the George strait concert with my family. Will still be in the field. This F’ING rain won’t stop. Ponds were almost gone yesterday so it could start drying. But another inch plus of rain this morning.

• Sad
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Looks like I will not be attending the George strait concert with my family. Will still be in the field. This F’ING rain won’t stop. Ponds were almost gone yesterday so it could start drying. But another inch plus of rain this morning.
True, but don't get carried away. Write this down--Looks like clear blue sky ahead.

Reactions: stormchaser2014

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
True, but don't get carried away. Write this down--Looks like clear blue sky ahead.
Local radio station now reporting even more. We need a week of no rain to just think of getting in. A lot of rain in the weekly forecast also.

Also, just got the GS reference