Posts and threads

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Is there any reason that we need so many posts and threads?

Let's stick with what we've already got. It's good enough as it is.

I blame the mods for letting this whole posting thing get out of hand. It's obvious, when you think about it.

Quite a request coming from a man with almost 54,000 posts! If you can guarantee threads will stay on topic I might agree with you. As it is, the megathreads on this site have become almost worthless.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
So, the thread title can be "Megathread megathread"?

That's the sort of simplicity I can embrace!

That is simplicity only if you work in the Department of Repetitive Redundancy Department.

Simplicity would require the title - or better still - the entire thread to simply be 42.

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
Just because I'm feeling argumentative:

th

so there....you'll take those posts, and that thread, and you'll like it.

At the very least, colorful threads should not be permitted. They are too distracting and controversial. Black and white threads only...

mattyice

Oct 15, 2011
That is simplicity only if you work in the Department of Repetitive Redundancy Department.

Simplicity would require the title - or better still - the entire thread to simply be 42.

Wait...how have we made it this far in a nonsense thread without a cat gif?

(Slacking)

DFWCyclone

Jan 6, 2014
McKinney, TX
www.dfwcyclones.org
Let me get this straight. OP started a new thread to condemn starting new threads... ??

Mind. Blown

edit: I want to put the gif from Scanners in here but somehow I don't think it'll make it past the mods

Last edited:

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
[video=youtube;vs_D8dC0uwc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs_D8dC0uwc[/video]

KC- There's only one everything. We'll have it set up so the noob in your example cannot post outside the One.

Last edited:

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Let me get this straight. OP started a new thread to condemn starting new threads... ??

Mind. Blown

edit: I want to put the gif from Scanners in here but somehow I don't think it'll make it past the mods

Oh, wow! Someone else who has seen Scanners! That makes - what, six of us now? ;)

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron