(Politic free thread) Jack Whitver Battling Brain Cancer

wintersmd

Jul 2, 2014
Cancer sucks, it's been a struggle for all of us dealing with the sarcoma our daughter is dealing with. She has been through surgery and 8 rounds of chemo, has 6 left, if her body can tolerate that much.

I do not agree politically with Whitver but hope he can overcome this if nothing more for his wife and children.
Thoughts and pray to you, your family and you daughter.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I wondered when this would finally come out.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Not the greatest thread to point this out, but one of my hopes for this country, is less division. I know that might be a pipe dream the way things seem to be. One can still hope.

No division here for me. Hoping for Jack's full recovery.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
It's really disheartening that many human beings can't separate their political hate with stuff like this. I'm not at all surprised by it. But it's quite eye-opening nonetheless to see how far our society has dropped.

Thank you for starting this particular thread.

Jack and I have a neat friendship. Go back a long way. Don't agree on everything politically but has never once mattered. Kind of an old school relationship. I love him and hope he can beat this. He has a beautiful family that needs him here.

Last edited:

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
I deleted my post about JW, did not mean to cause trouble here. Hope he recovers, cancer is a horrible disease, watching someone you love going through chemo, what it does to their body is not something anyone should endure.

Thanks to everyone that has reached out to me, its appreciated.

Help Support Us

Become a patron