***Official comeback Post game thread***

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Hey guys, how much do you want to bet later tonight people will change their tune again and be like "Hmm...Iowa State..actually they need to be Kansas now to be in." I'm getting tired of being told "They're a lock now!" then 4 hours later "hm nope, nevermind, they need to beat ____." Would not be surprised to see it again.

cycfan

Nov 8, 2006
Hey guys, how much do you want to bet later tonight people will change their tune again and be like "Hmm...Iowa State..actually they need to be Kansas now to be in." I'm getting tired of being told "They're a lock now!" then 4 hours later "hm nope, nevermind, they need to beat ____." Would not be surprised to see it again.

NO CHANCE. We were in even without this win.

GO CYCLONES!!!

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
The game was eerily similar to our game against Texas in the 3-6 match up last year. Except the roles were reversed for us this time.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames

ISU's RPI will at worst be around 43 if they lose tomorrow. That would be the biggest snub of all time if it happens.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Phenomenal game by Melvin, hard to believe how underrated that guy is. Will really brought us back. Great team effort though.

I am actually worried about being an 8 or 9 than anything now. Beat KU and move up to that 7 or 6 line now.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Ugly win.

Sometimes, an ugly win is the most beautiful thing in the world.

D

DistrictCyclone

ISU's RPI will at worst be around 43 if they lose tomorrow. That would be the biggest snub of all time if it happens.

I trust you. CyCash is our resident bracketologist, guys. Seriously, he's good.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I am actually worried about being an 8 or 9 than anything now. Beat KU and move up to that 7 or 6 line now.

This year none of the 1s are really that buzzsaw that UK was last year though.

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
Sound off if you are now going down tonight or tomorrow! And sound off like you got a pair!

Just bought tickets. I have a feeling Sprint Center is going to be amped up tomorrow night.