NDSU BISON @ Iowa State University Cyclones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
[video=youtube;bfVWxy1dSco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfVWxy1dSco[/video]Cuz at NDSU we live football. Here's the scrimmage video from Saturday , I'll keep you updated. That #2 WR taking the big hits and holding on is Tyler wrice from papallian Nebraska

No way! Not Tyler wrice from "papallian!" I can NOT believe coach Klieman (who?) would allow his fellow Biso to hit Tyler "the pride of "papallian"" wrice...

Honestly... I have never been impressed by someone from "papallian" Nebraska...

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Cuz at NDSU we live football. Here's the scrimmage video from Saturday , I'll keep you updated. That #2 WR taking the big hits and holding on is Tyler wrice from papallian Nebraska

Your typing and spelling alone are enough to drive people away from your threads. That doesn't even start to touch on the really irritating things about you.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
Your typing and spelling alone are enough to drive people away from your threads. That doesn't even start to touch on the really irritating things about you.

He aint gots no time for youre fancy book learnin'! he gots BISO Footballs!

His typing and spelling really are damning indictments of the North Dakota educational system.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
He aint gots no time for youre fancy book learnin'! he gots BISO Footballs!

His typing and spelling really are damning indictments of the North Dakota educational system.

That statement is why I don't agree with posters on here who say "who cares" about spelling and grammar on a message board. People draw conclusions about a lot by how you present yourself - and not just about the individual. I don't think it says anything about ND or the school. It does say a lot about pondsbuffalo.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
That statement is why I don't agree with posters on here who say "who cares" about spelling and grammar on a message board. People draw conclusions about a lot by how you present yourself - and not just about the individual. I don't think it says anything about ND or the school. It does say a lot about pondsbuffalo.

I get everyone has typos but good God Biso turn the "check spelling" function on.

If he would have done that in the first place he would have the Bison Nation website and not the 1st grade level Biso Nation.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
lakebison seems to be as excited about this game as he did 3 months ago. I wonder if he can keep it up another 137 days, 7 hours, and 52 minutes.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
lakebison seems to be as excited about this game as he did 3 months ago. I wonder if he can keep it up another 137 days, 7 hours, and 52 minutes.

[video=youtube;udNHsk57f24]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udNHsk57f24[/video]

UNIGuy4Cy

Nov 11, 2009
so we just going to ignore if they lost 24 seniors, guess i will just "GTS"

For starting offense: quarterback, half back, full back, top 2 TEs (ran I formation), LT, starting wide receiver. On defense: LE, tackle (all three defensive tackles were seniors), NG, mlb (starter and backup), left and right corners. Lots of seniors in the two deeps, that are gone. Not to mention the coach and some of the staff. I would play them this year over UNI for sure.

Last edited:

im4cyru

Mar 30, 2014
For starting offense: quarterback, half back, full back, top 2 TEs (ran I formation), LT, starting wide receiver. On defense: LE, tackle (all three defensive tackles were seniors), NG, mlb (starter and backup), left and right corners. Lots of seniors in the two deeps, that are gone. Not to mention the coach and some of the staff. I would play them this year over UNI for sure.

They also lose their starting center. They do return a pretty salty defense, but they were good because they had an outstanding offense. They will miss Brock Jensen far more than they think.

Bohl pretty much gutted the NDSU coaching staff, taking with him to Wyoming their OC, and WR, OL, LB, DE, and CB position coaches.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

They also lose their starting center. They do return a pretty salty defense, but they were good because they had an outstanding offense. They will miss Brock Jensen far more than they think.

Bohl pretty much gutted the NDSU coaching staff, taking with him to Wyoming their OC, and WR, OL, LB, DE, and CB position coaches.

Is that all?

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
I can't think of a school that I care less about than North Dakota. Although the lakesbison cartoon character is kind of funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron