KXNO Sports Fanatics

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Murph back in studio today. Told a captivating story about eating out last night in DM. Said he could hear the conversations in all of the five surrounding tables and all were talking about CC/ Hok WBB. Some of the people singing her praises were even wearing Cyclone gear.

AlCyJim

Aug 11, 2022
Murph back in studio today. Told a captivating story about eating out last night in DM. Said he could hear the conversations in all of the five surrounding tables and all were talking about CC/ Hok WBB. Some of the people singing her praises were even wearing Cyclone gear.
pictures and audio please murph

• Winner
Reactions: GT25Ump

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
This seems odd since it sounds like Sound Off and it’s brilliant reporting was whining that Cyclone fans were not rooting them on. Which is it, KM?

Reactions: rosshm16 and Acylum

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

This may actually be more sad than Chad’s “legacy” tweet.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
The Morning Rush is going to be rough while Ross is out. Travis has spent the morning talking about a Twitter argument he had last night regarding Caitlin Clark and racism. Hopefully get some fill in co-hosts a few of these days as if it's just him the whole time it's going to be brutal.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
The Morning Rush is going to be rough while Ross is out. Travis has spent the morning talking about a Twitter argument he had last night regarding Caitlin Clark and racism. Hopefully get some fill in co-hosts a few of these days as if it's just him the whole time it's going to be brutal.

Yeah that whole segment was cringe.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Ok, I call ********. I have very sensitive hearing and while I may be able to tell there are people talking at 5 tables, there is no way you can distinguish and follow 5 different conversations in that setting. It becomes noise. Even very sophisticated sound isolation systems would struggle mightily. Anybody that has watched true forensic analysis videos with highly sensitive sound isolation software can verify this. I'm not an expert in this field, but one doesn't have to be.
  1. The noise of just two people talking combines in your ear and you can't decode the differences without really trying, unless they are very close to you or have very distinct and different tones.
  2. I don't know that I've ever been in a restaurant (and we eat out a ton) where you sit close enough to 5 other tables to make out even part of a conversation at more than 2... most the time you might be able to isolate one or two very distinct voices.
  3. Not only is Murph a certifiable creep based on his obsessions with Shawn Johnson and Caitlin Clark, he also likes to be a voyeur.
  4. Did he say how many little girl's windows he looked into at night and saw Caitlin Clark posters up? Peeps with young daughters - check for white stains on your outside window ledges.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

Oh yah, Murph? I was at a track meet last night and I heard no less than 482 people within earshot of me talking about Audi Crooks.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
5 tables? I'm calling BS on this one.

Reactions: Jer

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron