KU -4

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Looks like a few opened at -3.5 but most are now -4.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-basketball/odds/las-vegas/
That is a very favorable spread for ISU. You would think with how many wins that KU won the conference by that Vegas would be all over KU here. I'm very excited for this game tomorrow! I bet the team was salivating at a third crack at KU since they were the only team we didn't beat at least once that we played this year (including nonconference).

Also, I couldn't find a line for the Iowa game tomorrow. Anyone know where to find that one?
troll_dance_by_ileeuu-d3dadex.gif

Rubbing salt on the wound for Iowa fans..I like it!

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
I have a buddy that will be in Reno tomorrow afternoon. I'll make it interesting and have him put a benjy on ISU.

CloneDontCare

Jul 27, 2009
I also have a friend in Vegas, and I really want to put money on ISU. I've been anticipating a 1-3 point loss to begin with, so this line makes perfect sense. Hopefully she's willing.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
O/U looks like 156.5/157 as well, so at KU -4 that means we're looking at an 80-76 loss. Better pack it up and come back to Ames.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
I also have a friend in Vegas, and I really want to put money on ISU. I've been anticipating a 1-3 point loss to begin with, so this line makes perfect sense. Hopefully she's willing.

My personal experience in Vegas, if you have money...she's willing.

:wink:

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I'll take that. I think Kane/Ejim looked "hungry" yesterday (really our whole did). I hope they play the same....no hero or panic ball, just hungry and smart.

HiltonSouth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 29, 2010
Kansas City
You guys have been Cyclone fans long enough to know that we're RARELY favored in any games both basketball and football. LOL!

Now it's time to prove everyone wrong again!

iowast8fan

Aug 3, 2006
Ankeny
Kansas owns us. I'd bet on KU to cover, but I would never bet on an ISU game. Too much emotion to think smart.

Also, if you bet on ISU, you are betting against both Kansas and the KU refs....that's a tough bet.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Wiggins has grown up in just the past few games. We need Ejim & Niang not to sit with 2-fouls in the first half / 4 in the second. And we need to hit some outside shots, because the still have length/size in the front court.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Kansas owns us. I'd bet on KU to cover, but I would never bet on an ISU game. Too much emotion to think smart.

Also, if you bet on ISU, you are betting against both Kansas and the KU refs....that's a tough bet.
This is pretty much where I'm at. Winning 1 of 19 or whatever doesn't really tell the whole story though. You could have bet Iowa State and bet correctly a majority of the time. KU owns us as it relates to the scoreboard but I'm not sure what our record vs Kansas is ATS.

SammyWild

Mar 3, 2014

This. Ever since Villanova lost yesterday, that number one seed is opened back up. This league has shown what they'll do in a meaningless regular season game to protect Kansas. Now that they have something to play for, look out.

We will have to really win by 15 in terms of on court play, just to have a chance to win at the end.

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
If you're going to take action get in asap, line is only going to move closer to -2.5/-3 at gametime.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron