NFL: Kansas City Chiefs Thread

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Hopefully they do not make the same mistake and release him like they did with Hunt and get nothing from it. Let the league investigate and give the suspension and then decide what KC is going to do about it. The kid was on thin ice to begin with and now this second act may be all the Chiefs needs to let him go.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Well they were already expecting at least a half season suspension before this. Two legal issues in 1 offseason now I'd not be surprised if he gets a full season suspension and have to apply for reinstatement before they restore his status after that even. Sad that he's missing away a great opportunity. Chiefs went out and got Brown and Worth and having Rice in the mix at WR was going to make that a pretty solid WR group.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
I don't understand how stupid you have to be to put yourself in that situation when you are already facing legal problems and suspension. I mean not to talk about the fact he will probably get sued by the crash victims and lose a lot of his money from his rookie deal.

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
I don't understand how stupid you have to be to put yourself in that situation when you are already facing legal problems and suspension. I mean not to talk about the fact he will probably get sued by the crash victims and lose a lot of his money from his rookie deal.
I'm wondering if this is one of the classic celeb shoving a photog who was getting a little too close while trying to get a picture. Doesn't excuse Rice's behavior, but we've seen some of the lengths the TMZ-like guys go to do what they do. Granted, had Rice not had the previous situation, the photog isn't likely to even be there.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ScottyP

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Another strike against Rice. An incident in college has now come to light.
“Per multiple sources, multiple teams learned during the pre-draft process about an alleged incident involving Rice while he was at SMU. Rice believed former SMU basketball player Kendric Davis was seeing Rice’s girlfriend. Rice and some of his friends, per the specific information gathered by at least one team, went to an SMU basketball game. Rice (or someone with him), per the specific information gathered by at least one team, fired multiple bullets into the empty car belonging to Kendric Davis.”

Bye bye Rice. I will raise an eyebrow if Rice ever plays for the Chiefs, at least any time soon.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Home:
Baltimore (week one)
Cincinnati (week two)
Denver
Houston
Las Vegas
LA Chargers
New Orleans
Tampa Bay

Away:
Atlanta
Buffalo
Carolina
Cleveland
Denver
Las Vegas
LA Chargers
Pittsburgh
SF 49ers

Hopefully split with Baltimore, Cincinnati and likely slip up against Houston or LAC.

Away is going to be tough. Hopefully get Atlanta early (Cousins off injury) and Cleveland late (they're always injured). 49ers rematch will be fun. At Buffalo again, neat.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Home:
Baltimore (week one)
Cincinnati (week two)
Denver
Houston
Las Vegas
LA Chargers
New Orleans
Tampa Bay

Away:
Atlanta
Buffalo
Carolina
Cleveland
Denver
Las Vegas
LA Chargers
Pittsburgh
SF 49ers

Hopefully split with Baltimore, Cincinnati and likely slip up against Houston or LAC.

Away is going to be tough. Hopefully get Atlanta early (Cousins off injury) and Cleveland late (they're always injured). 49ers rematch will be fun. At Buffalo again, neat.
week 3 at Atlanta

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron