INSIDER: WBB wins secret scrimmage at Nebraska

geewago

Jan 1, 2013
Waco,tx
Ok based on that they should be able to easily beat every one on the non-conf schedule with the exception of Iowa and Miss St. Win one of those two and come into big 12 play with only one loss. Right?? Anybody else feel this way??

Reactions: acoustimac

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Is Nebraska in disarray after firing Connie Yori? In other words, was this a good test for our team?

They are in rebuild mode. No games yet with their new coach. Natalie Romeo transferred and they lost two of their 2016 commits. I wouldn't read anything positive or negative about this scrimmage. Good opportunity to play against another team before exhibitions.

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
NU is unknown quantity as a team, but it is a power five team and they do have 6'4" Jessica Shepard who is a pre-season conference honoree. She would have been a good test for our front line.

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
I'm sure the expense is minimal, but it seems a little odd they wouldn't have "carpooled" with the men and play in Ames.

mwwbbfan

Jun 1, 2010
Iowa City, IA
I'm sure the expense is minimal, but it seems a little odd they wouldn't have "carpooled" with the men and play in Ames.

With only one road game (at Iowa) in the non-conference schedule I am sure they took this as an opportunity to get the team exposure to what a road trip is like.

• Agree
Reactions: riceville98

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron