Injuries through yesterday

LawyerClone

Jul 28, 2012
Here's who I've got down as being injured through yesterday compared to the start of fall camp:

WR

Bundrage
West
PJ Harris
Medders

OL
Dagel
Loth
Omolie
Dunning

RB
Wimberley

LB
Ferch
Peters

DL/Special Teams
Bradley
Ayeni
Luna

JDDCy

Jul 1, 2006
What happened to Omoile? I must have missed that one. He was playing well down the stretch last year.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
What happened to Omoile? I must have missed that one. He was playing well down the stretch last year.

Yeah I missed that too.

You could put Bibbs as an * too since he had a nagging injury to start and was definitely affected by it.

im4cyclones

Jun 14, 2010
Ames, IA
Here's who I've got down as being injured through yesterday compared to the start of fall camp:

WR

Bundrage
West
PJ Harris
Medders

OL
Dagel
Loth
Omolie
Dunning

RB
Wimberley

LB
Ferch
Peters

DL/Special Teams
Bradley
Ayeni
Luna

Hard for our offense to find a rhythm when Sam is throwing to new receivers all of the time. I imagine he spent a lot of his summer working on the timing with most of these guys

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Up until now, PJ Harris had not had his return status definitely stated (he was "perhaps" out for the season, or "could possibly" return later in the season).

On the depth chart, just released today, it says, "WR P.J. Harris, who had nine catches in the first three games, had his season ended with a knee injury." So I guess it's official now.

Good luck on rehab PJ and looking forward to 2015!!!