• Total voters

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Rocker all the way.

I can cut ~4 pizzas with that in the time it'd take to do one with a wheel, and with less "cheese-slide" and crust hang-ups. ... Also, wear-and-tear rate advantage (wheel has limited life before breakage)
Do you actually make 4 pizzas at once? Is that like lunch and supper for the week?

Reactions: cyclones500

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I've never once considered sharpening a pizza wheel and it seems very unnecessary. We have one of the half circle style with a plastic blade that works fine.
My problem is forgetting to take the roller out of its case. Why is this cutter so dull? Duh!

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
1715374544154.png

3 good whacks with this and its cut faster than those mezzalunas. What else am I supposed to use this for? Not like its going to get any use otherwise.

Reactions: NWICY

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
I "slice" my.pizza with kitchen scissors. Like my mother before me.

Reactions: NWICY

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I voted pizza wheel.
But here's a secondary question:
In our house, we keep a couple of frozen pizzas on hand at all times. They're not better than pizza from a good restaurant, but they have their time and place.

My question is, when you cook a frozen pizza, do you do anything to "zhuzh" it up, or do you go strictly with the "out of the box" experience?
Funny you brought this up. Took a Tombstone Sausage and Pepperoni last night added some diced onions, diced green peppers, additional pepperoni, small strips of honey ham, Italian seasoning, more pizza sauce, and more mozzarella. I added the mozzarella about 3/4 of way through just to let the other toppings cook more. Topped with some red pepper flakes and enjoyed!!