• Fold It

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters

BoomerClone

Oct 27, 2010
North Carolina
I voted pizza wheel.
But here's a secondary question:
In our house, we keep a couple of frozen pizzas on hand at all times. They're not better than pizza from a good restaurant, but they have their time and place.

My question is, when you cook a frozen pizza, do you do anything to "zhuzh" it up, or do you go strictly with the "out of the box" experience?
Throw Jalapeño on it. And if I have some pepperoni in the fridge. Hot sauce and crushed red peppers on top after it’s cooked. Homemade is always better but I will say that Digiorno aren’t too bad out if the box.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
I voted pizza wheel.
In our house, we keep a couple of frozen pizzas on hand at all times. They're not better than pizza from a good restaurant, but they have their time and place.

My question is, when you cook a frozen pizza, do you do anything to "zhuzh" it up, or do you go strictly with the "out of the box" experience?

Depending on the pizza I’ll throw on a little more cheese and usually some mushrooms. There are only a couple brands I’ll take straight outta the box.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
@ISUCyclones2015 and his multitasker

frank-reynolds-botched-toe.gif

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Throw Jalapeño on it. And if I have some pepperoni in the fridge. Hot sauce and crushed red peppers on top after it’s cooked. Homemade is always better but I will say that Digiorno aren’t too bad out if the box.
Wherever we go to Costco, I will usually grab one of the Motor City Pizza Co. Pizzas. They're Detroit style deep dish, so they come in their own paper tray that you cook them in. We've found that if you spread a tablespoon or so of olive oil into the tray, and some garlic powder, before you cook it, the crust comes out very crispy and flavorful. Highly recommended.

BoomerClone

Oct 27, 2010
North Carolina
I’ll give you half credit on that. They do suck to clean.
Also though, I do just load my dirty pizza cutter into my other “single use” kitchen appliance, the dish washer. Its only use is to clean dishes and utensils. If it’s still dirty, I determine if I want to throw it in again or just do the labor to clean it properly. I usually just scrap the gunk off and put it in the drawer hoping my wife doesnt notice it is slightly dirty

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
I voted pizza wheel.

There are a few that are good right out of the box. However, my wife is allergic to pork, so meat pizza options get limited in a hurry. Unless we go with a margherita pizza or veggie or some other creative option, we usually get a cheese pizza and go to town with toppings depending on our mood. Mushrooms, jalapenos, garlic, beef sausage, and peppers are all regular participants.

Help Support Us

Become a patron