Football posters

4i4s4u

Nov 10, 2010
Des Moines
Does anybody know if there will be posters to pick up at the spring game and if so where I can pick them up at? Also anyone see the design of what they will be this football season? Thanks!

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale
They are always at the Spring Game, usually that's the "release"

If you live around DSM, Jordan Creek usually has it in 8'x 10' right outside the food court.

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
They are always at the Spring Game, usually that's the "release"

If you live around DSM, Jordan Creek usually has it in 8'x 10' right outside the food court.

From the athletics facebook page...

Cyclone fans, we wanted to update all of you and let you know that the 2011 football posters will NOT be available at the Spring Game on Saturday. Once they are available we will release that information here, on Twitter (@ISUCy) and on cyclones.com.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA

• Iowa State Athletics
    Cyclone fans, we wanted to update all of you and let you know that the 2011 football posters will NOT be available at the Spring Game on Saturday. Once they are available we will release that information here, on Twitter (@ISUCy) and on cyclones.com.

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale
ooooh, FAIL. I bet somebody's *** is in trouble.

Every OTHER year they have them at the spring game.

4i4s4u

Nov 10, 2010
Des Moines
From the athletics facebook page...

Thanks for the Update much appreciated.

CYCL0NE1

Jan 22, 2009
Waukee

• Iowa State Athletics

That sucks! that was half the reason to go to the game!

OK. Maybe 1/5 of the reason.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
They must be waiting until a starting QB is anointed at the spring game before they release the posters!

The entire poster is a picture of Steele Jantz in a Cardinal and Gold Superman costume with the words "Man of Steele" accross the top.

:jimlad:

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
They must be waiting until a starting QB is anointed at the spring game before they release the posters!

The entire poster is a picture of Steele Jantz in a Cardinal and Gold Superman costume with the words "Man of Steele" accross the top.

Quick, someone that's good at photoshop, get on this right away!!

bobbomo

Jun 2, 2006
Muscatine

Man of Steele would be great! I wonder if licensing would prevent the slogan/costume from happening like what happened with Attack of the Clones back when Star Wars was popular.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
Quick, someone that's good at photoshop, get on this right away!!

lwrhaqpygrfvqgz20090413.jpg

Help Support Us

Become a patron