EA Sports NCAA Football game

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
a little confused as to the difference in "Dynasty" and "Road to the college football playoff"

Aren't they the same thing?

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
a little confused as to the difference in "Dynasty" and "Road to the college football playoff"

Aren't they the same thing?
The road to the college playoff sounds like a competitive only online mode, kind of like the seasons mode in Fifa if you're familiar with that I'm guessing.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Typical EA Sports. They are the best marketers in any business. What little you could gather gameplay wise out of that trailer appears to be a Madden reskin. All sizzle, no steak. The game is going to be a huge success financially for them, but will be a huge disappointment to those that buy this and fall for the EA Sports marketing.

• Disagree
Reactions: Tailg8er

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Typical EA Sports. They are the best marketers in any business. What little you could gather gameplay wise out of that trailer appears to be a Madden reskin. All sizzle, no steak. The game is going to be a huge success financially for them, but will be a huge disappointment to those that buy this and fall for the EA Sports marketing.
Having waited 12 years for a new version (NCAA 13 was the last version I bought), it's going to take a A LOT for me to be disappointed.

Jack Trice Stadium hadn't been bowled in the last time a version of this game had been released.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Don't care. Even a Madden re-skin is better than nothing.

A man lost in the desert must take such water as he is offered.
-Sand Dan Glokta

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Gameplay looks like Madden which I don’t love, but it seems like they’ve really focused on the “environment” of CFB which is huge IMO

• Agree
Reactions: Agclone91

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Gameplay looks like Madden which I don’t love, but it seems like they’ve really focused on the “environment” of CFB which is huge IMO
Hard to tell, all of the "gameplay" scenes in that vid were from replays and weird angles. Wish they would've shown at least a little that's actually from the POV behind the line of scrimmage from when you're actually running and controlling a play. That vid is just about selling the sizzle.

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
Looks good and more detailed than I was expecting but the player animations still look clunky compared to the last madden I played in like 2018 or something. Crazy how little they have progressed that aspect of these games.

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
Wish they'd show some actual gameplay, rather than all close-in/highlight type replays. That's where the game needs to look (and play) good.
Between the full release video not showing actual gameplay, player movements having that same "clunky" look that Madden just can't figure out, and the different editions being so focused on ultimate team type stuff I'm somehow becoming even more pessimistic.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron