Does Everybody know what time it is?

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Time to lift. and drink some muscle milk. and pop some protien pills. and inject some growth hormone. and watch a bunch of Elizabeth Banks movies....she is really a strong, smart lady.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Time to sing SWEEEEEEET Caroline! bomp, bomp, bomp!
that Hyundai commercial using it is about as witless as our sports marketing people playing it prior to wins. I just act like I hate this song.....I really love it because this whole debate distracts from our inability to put a quarterback under center and run for a single yard when we really, really need it. I'm still in awe of the Wadley jump-over touchdown that looked so easy....they obviously practice that and our guys have never, ever seen that in practice....dude launched like 3 yards into the end zone. It was like Herschel Walker with noone trying to stop him.
The buzzword for this team present regime is "window of opportunity"...as in recruiting window of opportunity.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Time for Matt Lauer to be mocked. Fake crying. Y'all realize that there is a very fine line between Actors/Telejournalists/Politicians.....mostly hairline and telecharisma. They all fake cry.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Not sure about the time but pretty sure it is a.m. on a Sunday. Big paper was on the porch this morning. Big paper means Sunday.

#retiredguyclock/calendar

Lord, I hope you don't still cling to that massive, tree-kiiling, 8 pound monster New York Times Sunday Edition Fish wrap. Bad for Mother Earth and unsustainable. Just save the earth and watch something digital and tune into Matt Lauer on NBC. All the news that if fit to pinch.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Lord, I hope you don't still cling to that massive, tree-kiiling, 8 pound monster New York Times Sunday Edition Fish wrap. Bad for Mother Earth and unsustainable. Just save the earth and watch something digital and tune into Matt Lauer on NBC. All the news that if fit to pinch.

I never turn on the TV during daytime weekdays. Truth, I had to google who the hell this Matt Lauer guy was when it hit all of the newsfeeds.

• Funny
Reactions: dirtyninety

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Time for some mass psychosis virtue signaling.

Also, time for Spring....I hope...soon...the days will be getting longer soon.....

Also time for awards season nominations!!!

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Time for some mass psychosis virtue signaling.

Also, time for Spring....I hope...soon...the days will be getting longer soon.....

Also time for awards season nominations!!!

Speaking of psychosis, I read that pot can trigger underlying psychoses. Is that what triggered yours?

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Speaking of psychosis, I read that pot can trigger underlying psychoses. Is that what triggered yours?

Jim Criner did.
I may be Psycho.......but I'm and AMERICAN Psycho.
cue: The Heart of Rock and Roll is still beating.....in Cleveland.....

Reactions: Doc

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
Bobby Lamm knows, but he's not telling...

MN0164594.gif

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I can't get that song out of my head now......heart of rock roll is still beatn....from what I've seen I believe'em....

Reactions: harimad

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron