Dmitri Stanley trying out with Packers

CyinLimbo

Apr 11, 2024
Chicago area
I came across an article that said Dmitri Stanley has impressed in the early going with the Packers. I'll put in a few excerpts...

"There are three names to be aware of after Day 1 of rookie minicamp: Edgerrin Cooper, Kalen King, and Dimitri Stanley."

The other name to watch is wide receiver Dimitri Stanley, who is among the rookie tryout players at camp. He may have earned himself a spot on the 90-man roster ahead of OTAs.

"Dimitri Stanley with a sick one handed catch in team. We have our tryout rookie minicamp hidden gem of the year," writes Andy Herman of the Pack-a-Day Podcast.

Head coach Matt LaFleur referenced the catch when asked about discussions of which tryout players they may sign. The Packers often have a young receiver emerge during the offseason, and Stanley has made a promising start.

Dmitri Stanley a name to know

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
I came across an article that said Dmitri Stanley has impressed in the early going with the Packers. I'll put in a few excerpts...

"There are three names to be aware of after Day 1 of rookie minicamp: Edgerrin Cooper, Kalen King, and Dimitri Stanley."

The other name to watch is wide receiver Dimitri Stanley, who is among the rookie tryout players at camp. He may have earned himself a spot on the 90-man roster ahead of OTAs.

"Dimitri Stanley with a sick one handed catch in team. We have our tryout rookie minicamp hidden gem of the year," writes Andy Herman of the Pack-a-Day Podcast.

Head coach Matt LaFleur referenced the catch when asked about discussions of which tryout players they may sign. The Packers often have a young receiver emerge during the offseason, and Stanley has made a promising start.

Cool. Thanks.

Reactions: CyinLimbo

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby

Good first post! Thank you.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest

Woah, that's a cool clip!

TBH, I didn't really remember Stanley doing much. A touch surprised TBH to see him get an NFL tryout.

I had to refresh myself on his career as a Cyclone -- (if you also need a refresher,) he played 2 years at Colorado [maybe 3?], one of which was injury-plagued. And, per Cyclones. com, "finished his two-year Cyclone career with 48 receptions for 559 yards and one touchdown."

Having said that, I wish him much success!

Reactions: demoncore1031

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Woah, that's a cool clip!

TBH, I didn't really remember Stanley doing much. A touch surprised TBH to see him get an NFL tryout.

I had to refresh myself on his career as a Cyclone -- (if you also need a refresher,) he played 2 years at Colorado [maybe 3?], one of which was injury-plagued. And, per Cyclones. com, "finished his two-year Cyclone career with 48 receptions for 559 yards and one touchdown."

Having said that, I wish him much success!
I don't remember him making 48 receptions. Sure didn't seem like he contributed THAT much. As much as I hate the Packers, I'll be rooting for him though.