Deace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
When I saw Bill's tweet I actually wondered if Dan was OK with him releasing his condition. This is a HIPAA violation by my accounts, I could be wrong. And knowing Dan and Bill, I'm sure that Dan was OK with it, but this didn't seem to be Ken's issue with it.

In defense of Ken... puke... What if Dan didn't want that released, maybe they thought it was a stroke but were still running tests.

I think HIPAA would only be relevant if it were Dan's employer or doctor who said something. Now how BF found out is beyond me

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
When I saw Bill's tweet I actually wondered if Dan was OK with him releasing his condition. This is a HIPAA violation by my accounts, I could be wrong. And knowing Dan and Bill, I'm sure that Dan was OK with it, but this didn't seem to be Ken's issue with it.

In defense of Ken... puke... What if Dan didn't want that released, maybe they thought it was a stroke but were still running tests.
BF tweeting was not a HIPPA violation. BF is not his Dr, or employer, just a friend

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Thanks for clarifying... I don't know how you put with those TOOLS on kxno- thanks for doing it though. Wish you would cut that audio and post it, so the rest of CF could hear it. He took a cheap at ISU before the Fennelly comments.

Not going to comment on if I agree with Ken's take or not.

I will say however how much Ken has meant to me over the last decade or so. He's taught me a lot, always been there for me (even when I was in Shenandoah) and is a very good person.

By no means was I calling him out or anything like that. Just pointing out that the OP was wrong in the commentator who made the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.