Cyclone Football Twitter

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I get why people really like her, but she has too big of a chest in my opinion (yes, I'm not part of the "bigger boobs are always better boobs" crowd).

It should be obvious to everybody, but that never actually happened.

There are a few versions of that same post on X but no link to an actual article or source. Also, I can't imagine she has time to watch a lot of college football, let alone Iowa State of all schools.

If I were in college and saw even something parody like that I'd be on the struggle bus haha.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
I get why people really like her, but she has too big of a chest in my opinion (yes, I'm not part of the "bigger boobs are always better boobs" crowd).

There are a few versions of that same post on X but no link to an actual article or source. Also, I can't imagine she has time to watch a lot of college football, let alone Iowa State of all schools.
This is the dumbest take you have ever had. Its not like she has DD fake boobs.

I did get some mommy daddy fun time last night after watching Anyone But You. Not sure if it was because the ladies dont wear bras or because Glen Powell gets naked.

• Agree
Reactions: Tailg8er

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
This is the dumbest take you have ever had. Its not like she has DD fake boobs.

I did get some mommy daddy fun time last night after watching Anyone But You. Not sure if it was because the ladies dont wear bras or because Glen Powell gets naked.
I don't know how it's a dumb take - it's literally an opinion and nothing more. If everybody found the exact same traits - and those traits has to be the absolute "best" - attractive about other people, I'm guessing you'd be just as lonely as I would be.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
I don't know how it's a dumb take - it's literally an opinion and nothing more. If everybody found the exact same traits - and those traits has to be the absolute "best" - attractive about other people, I'm guessing you'd be just as lonely as I would be.
Per my wife I have a unhealthy love affair of mommy milkers.

• Haha
Reactions: Jer

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez

GET OUT!

• Sad
Reactions: Jer

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron