Congrats

Nov 23, 2008
Norwalk via Marshalltown
Don't come around here much anymore but give credit where credit is due.

Congrats. Texas may be down this year but beating them on their home turf is nothing to scoff at. For two years in a row now CPR has walked into a hostile environment where everybody had him written off and walked out with the W. Give him time. He will take you places. I fear the day he walks into Kinnick and works his magic...

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Sunnyside told me your actually a great guy..... Thanks for post. I'll have to buy you and him a beer sometime.

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around

Congrats. Texas may be down this year but beating them on their home turf is nothing to scoff at. For two years in a row now CPR has walked into a hostile environment where everybody had him written off and walked out with the W. Give him time. He will take you places. I fear the day he walks into Kinnick and works his magic...
Thanks! A win against Texas on their own turf is a great one. Hopefully more wins like that are in our future!

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
That's what I'm saying. A win over Texas is just that, a WIN over TEXAS. I don't care if all their 1st string starters are injured it's still Texas. And the fact you did it on the road was even more impressive.

Amen. And nobody around the nation will ever look back to see what kind of year it was for Texas. They'll just see that we won at Texas.

You know, I bet it's still not sinking in for all of us how huge this really was. We just did the unthinkable, and we shocked the world!

sunnysideup

Aug 6, 2009
The Metro

Nice of you to show up HFN! Thanks for letting me shotgun a celebratory beer with you while you shotgunned your disappointment beer when you got home! Keep your chin up, Iowa should get to 8-9 wins and a decent bowl.

Help Support Us

Become a patron