Bubu Thread

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Yes

Plus he was draining threes in warm ups before the public got in. I know its different then real games, but I think he could play. He will at least play Saturday. If he doesn't then he won't play at all. If thats the case I will be disappointed in Fred. He's been put in a tough position but he is Fred Hoiberg so it is his decison.

You'll be disappointed in Fred if he doesn't play a former walk on on a top 20 team that joined middle of the season? Okay.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
You guys put a lot of stock in the fact that Bubu started as a walk-on. He earned a scholarship. So did Hornacek. So have a lot of players. You might as well bury THAT bone.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
You'll be disappointed in Fred if he doesn't play a former walk on on a top 20 team that joined middle of the season? Okay.
Yes. Maybe you don't have as much confidence but I expect a blowout against TCU. I will be semi disappointed if he doesn't play during meaningful minutes, but I can at least understand that he might not be fitting in to what we need.

ketelmeister

Oct 24, 2006
Yes. Maybe you don't have as much confidence but I expect a blowout against TCU. I will be semi disappointed if he doesn't play during meaningful minutes, but I can at least understand that he might not be fitting in to what we need.
What about the rest of the guys on the bench, will you be disappointed if the don't play meaningful minutes. They've been busting their butts all season.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
What about the rest of the guys on the bench, will you be disappointed if the don't play meaningful minutes. They've been busting their butts all season.
Well the only one who hasn't is Ellerman so yeah. Look Bubu has looked good in warm ups and played well in the past. If you can't acknowledge that then that's a you problem.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Well the only one who hasn't is Ellerman so yeah. Look Bubu has looked good in warm ups and played well in the past. If you can't acknowledge that then that's a you problem.
You're actually using the he's looked good in warmups? Wow.

Fred sees him every day in practice. Obviously he isn't ready to be put in, and may likely not be put in until Ellerman goes in.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
You're actually using the he's looked good in warmups? Wow.

Fred sees him every day in practice. Obviously he isn't ready to be put in, and may likely not be put in until Ellerman goes in.
Read what I said in the original post.

Yes

Plus he was draining threes in warm ups before the public got in. I know its different then real games, but I think he could play. He will at least play Saturday. If he doesn't then he won't play at all. If thats the case I will be disappointed in Fred. He's been put in a tough position but he is Fred Hoiberg so it is his decison.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale

Just because you have something against him doesn't mean he isn't good. I don't mean this to diss on Ellerman but even the Texas game Bubu should have been in before Ellerman.

I'm going to leave it at this unless you come up with something reasonable because you obviously are irrational when it comes to this topic.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron