Big 12 Coaches Speak

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
This is a bunch of baloney. Coaches might mean the assistant trainer's trainer. Or perhaps the airplane pilot's daughter. Can you see Bill Snyder saying anything like that. What a bunch of garbage.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
This is a bunch of baloney. Coaches might mean the assistant trainer's trainer. Or perhaps the airplane pilot's daughter. Can you see Bill Snyder saying anything like that. What a bunch of garbage.

I don't know if it's legit but that a weird reason to think it is. There's plenty of stuff I could see Snyder or someone on his staff saying.

ISU stuff seemed pretty accurate to me when I think about what other coaches actually think.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
This is little more than girly gossip with zero credibility. It could have been written without a single quote from anyone. Garbage sports journalism, which is in keeping with the profession overall.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Shots fired at Texas Tech.

"... I don’t think they play very hard; they don’t get off blocks very well; and they lost most of their guys from last year. They could struggle. On the other hand, they were already really bad so maybe the new guys will be better. I just don’t know who any of the new guys are. I guess they can’t be any worse."

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
All of that was pretty true. I don't know what some of you guys problem is with what was said.