Alexander Robinson=25+ rushes/5+ receptions....

Discussion in 'Football' started by sdcyfan, Sep 12, 2009.

1. sdcyfan

sdcyfan Member

May 12, 2006
    tourism
    Rapid City, SD
    per game. I know he wasn't perfect today either, but keep giving him the ball. Too much pressure for our quarterback and our main threat offensively is ARob. 19 rushes for 100 yards today but it seemed like he wasn't involved as much as he should have been. Screen passes, dump offs, etc........please get him the ball!

Austen is just not quite the qb to carry this team yet. He has the talent to be, but really needs help right now.

2. hurdleisu24

hurdleisu24 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2008
    New York
    I would say get him 20 touches either rushing or throwing to him

3. clones_jer

clones_jer Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2006
    IA
    I went into the game believing our running game and defense were liabilities and that the passing game was a potent weapon we would unleash upon our foes.

The running game was great - I kinda wish we would've went into the runrunrunpunt mode of yesteryear. The defense was better than advertised considering they had to play 3/4ths of the game and Iowa always seemed to get the ball in their own territory.

The passing game ... wtf?

god I hate the hawkeyes.

4. Clonehomer

Clonehomer Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    IMO Arnaud/Herman got impatient and tried to get the big play when it wasn't there. They need to run the football or work the short passing game. The deep passes were being covered and I would think they will continue to be covered. Let Robinson lead this team, he has the talent.