2024 Transfer Portal Tracker (Wrestling)

ST8TAILG8R

Jul 10, 2017
This will tell you a lot about him
Meh... I am a business owner. I choose to lose money on a lot of things but I hate it when people expect me to run a 501.C.3. Fair market value is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerbs

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Meh... I am a business owner and I hate it when people expect me to run a 501.C.3. Fair market value is what it is.
Dont do something this large unless you are willing to put in the time. He could also get more help, don’t do it on your own.

Cyclonewrestlingfan2022

May 30, 2023
Did Andrew Alirez have a no contact when he entered the portal? If not I wonder if dresser at least contacted him. Dresser I don’t think has many years left and getting Alirez at 141 would be good. He could train with Evan and Ech and many other guys. Only accomplishes left on his Iowa state resume is beating Iowa in a dual and having a top 3 finish and getting Alirez or a guy like that we could easily do it next year. I just don’t remember if he had a no contact. I know money is involved. I’m just saying having him and getting barrclough this team could be really scary.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Did Andrew Alirez have a no contact when he entered the portal? If not I wonder if dresser at least contacted him. Dresser I don’t think has many years left and getting Alirez at 141 would be good. He could train with Evan and Ech and many other guys. Only accomplishes left on his Iowa state resume is beating Iowa in a dual and having a top 3 finish and getting Alirez or a guy like that we could easily do it next year. I just don’t remember if he had a no contact. I know money is involved. I’m just saying having him and getting barrclough this team could be really scary.
Everything I have seen and heard says Alirez wants to go 149. I like our guys at that weight class

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
I know money is involved. I’m just saying having him and getting barrclough this team could be really scary.
There’s money, and then there’s stupid money by some programs that make no sense for a guy at 149 for one year.

And I’m saying getting bear claw and another guy at a need weight with what we have in the room already and really scary is certainly attainable

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
There’s money, and then there’s stupid money by some programs that make no sense for a guy at 149 for one year.

And I’m saying getting bear claw and another guy at a need weight with what we have in the room already and really scary is certainly attainable
Agreed! Barrclough and Flynn, and this lineup can be a terror

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016

We have 3 guys that can go 149 and be potential NCAA finalist.