2024 Transfer Portal Tracker (Wrestling)

Cyclonewrestlingfan2022

May 30, 2023
Can anyone explain to me why Oklahoma state wants to go after Hendrickson when they got Christian Carroll? Idk what you guys thought but I think he’s a stud.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
I wonder if the loyal Michigan guys are getting anywhere close to the NIL deals these transfers are getting & maybe Amine is looking for his share.

Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
I wonder if the loyal Michigan guys are getting anywhere close to the NIL deals these transfers are getting & maybe Amine is looking for his share.
Agreed this has always been the thought of paying these big time deals to 1-year stop gap transfers. You’ll get some pissed off loyal guys who feel like they aren’t being valued and are bitter

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Why? I have no idea back his history or situation is why I ask.

(Just b/c he requests to transfer and it is denied?)
I guess I read it as he filed paperwork because he was late getting in, meaning if it got denied he’d have no choice but to stay. Most guys who get in the portal intend to leave. Now I think I just read it wrong and he is indeed in the portal

Reactions: CloneFanInKC

CloneFanInKC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
I guess I read it as he filed paperwork because he was late getting in, meaning if it got denied he’d have no choice but to stay. Most guys who get in the portal intend to leave. Now I think I just read it wrong and he is indeed in the portal
All good, just curious. Thx

Help Support Us

Become a patron