***2024 NFL Season***

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
Some great Sunday night matchups but woof those Thursday night games are going to be as ugly as 2 years ago when each game felt like watching Iowas offense against Georgias defense.
Somehow the Jags get two prime-time games but neither one is on Thursday, the traditional Jacksonville Jaguars national TV night :D

go-jags-obviously-go-jags.gif

• Creative
Reactions: NWICY

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
Some great Sunday night matchups but woof those Thursday night games are going to be as ugly as 2 years ago when each game felt like watching Iowas offense against Georgias defense.
I’ve had the belief for several years that if a conference like the B12 or ACC had games on Thursday night, those would draw a decent chunk of viewership from the NFL. I think back to the 9-6 colts broncos game in ‘22? where people kept watching because it was the only game on. The nfl has done a phenomenal job of branding TNF, however some of the matchups/games have been pure booty cheeks

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Major Canadiens vibes, I actually don't love the socks, but I'm all for a unique throwback jersey.

Some throw backs are great like Oilers, and orange crush broncos and there are ones like Steelers jailhouse ones and that brutal old school one the Packers have.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006

I've wanted for the longest time for technology to get to a place where the skin of the ball has very sensitive sensors that can be tracked in a virtual environment to the fraction of an inch at all times. Yes, it would be a big change in the feel of the rulings, but in theory they'd be a lot quicker to resolve.

Reactions: ScottyP

Help Support Us

Become a patron