Search results

1. G

WTB: Parking Pass 10/8 KState

anyone with a parking pass for KState available for sale?
  2. G

In the Fridge-Thanksgiving 2017

Yes, M-43
  3. G

In the Fridge-Thanksgiving 2017

Had Old Nation M-53 over the summer, out of can and growler. One of the best IPAs I've ever had; hope that's on your list!
  4. G

Season tickets?

This will be my 3rd season with MBB season tickets. Until tickets arrive in the mail is there any way to find out if seat change requests were honored? Can't remember from previous years and can't find anything on cyclones.com account page. Thanks for any info.
  5. G

* Hoiberg Watch 2015: Wednesday, May 27 Thread

"When asked why he thought T.J. Otzelberger left his program to return to Fred Hoiberg's Cyclones staff, Romar said: "I think if you look in the next few months it will become pretty obvious. And I'll just leave it at that."" This from DMR earlier this spring... Not sure but likely brought...
  6. G

Hogue's dunk to seal the game

I may be in the minority but I thought the Michigan game last year had louder moments. Another really loud one was Texas in Feb 2003 - rim shaking noise as Texas missed two free throws with seconds remaining that could have won the game.
  7. G

Jeff Long just admitted it was all about $$$

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwestern_United_States
  8. G

Ejim's T's Hurting Us

Total loose cannon. Haha.
  9. G

Two weird/interesting observations

pretty sure they just retire jerseys and not numbers
  10. G

Student Section

11. G

*** Official Iowa State at West Virginia Game (Day) Thread ***

Seems like an appropriate prelude to Vaughn's UNLV commitment tomorrow.
  12. G

This stings, BUT...

Agree. Played well enough to beat anyone else in the league. It's clear that KU is in a league of their own and IMO would beat ISU 10 out of 10 times. Get OU.
  13. G

***OFFICIAL: Iowa State @ Texas Game(day) Thread! ***

This feels like the 2002 Football team.
  14. G

In Lexington

deSha's is most likely the restaurant you're talking about.
  15. G

2 Michigan Tickets for sale with parking pass. $200 total.

does this mean they're sold?
  16. G

Jiri Jubalek

Tyray Pearson was wondering the same thing... (forgot he averaged 18ppg in 2001-2002)
  17. G

You say it's year 5?

Frank Beamer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  18. G

SEZ solution.....

Even better would be a retractable tarp. Roll it up for the Iowa, UNI and early season conference games. Roll it on down when people stop showing up.
  19. G

***Official comeback Post game thread***

Who knows, maybe squarely into the 8/9 game in Indiana's bracket... Great game today!