Trevor Hodge, Impact in move to DB?

cuphues

Aug 5, 2011
Dallas
What impact do you guys think Trevor Hodge would have if moved to DB? Starter?, 2nd string? Bit player, with a chance to start in a couple of years?

Last edited:

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Re: Trevor Hodge, Impact if moved to DB?

Don't know enough about him to have a solid answer in terms of ability to start...but I'll make an assumption he understands both sides of the ball (as a QB) and should be able to understand coverages, tendencies, offensive schemes that would translate to a new role like this. In terms of closing speed, physicalness, etc, not sure. Love that the staff is continually evaluating where to use people to maximize what we have on the roster.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Re: Trevor Hodge, Impact if moved to DB?

Yes. I know, but was too lazy to include the link. :). Figured someone else would. Thanks!

No prob. Thread titled had me confused. Figured you knew he did move but the IF part had me confused!

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I think the most immediate impact would be to quiet the people complaining about how many quarterbacks there are on the roster.

My next question would be whether he plays the same spot as his classmate Kamari Cotton-Moya or not.

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
I remember when he comitted people were annointing him as the next Seneca because he was a black QB who can run

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Hope he does well. Certainly has a better shot at seeing the field. He should get a good shot.

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com
I hadn't heard this till now.....so thanks. My reaction is I'm happy that he decided to stay, and give another position a shot, rather than transfer to a smaller school where he might of been able to play QB (Philip Bates). I hope he completely sells-out to the position and gives it a fair shake. Maybe in a year or so he will be a stud safety, but I don't know if he can learn the position and techniques for the 2014 season.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I remember when he comitted people were annointing him as the next Seneca because he was a black QB who can run
I thought that was supposed to be Bret Meyer...I mean Phillip Bates...I mean Jerome Tiller...I mean Jared Barnett...I mean...

Help Support Us

Become a patron